Tua's 16 games in (Full Season) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's 16 games in (Full Season)

Not sure how long Parker is signed for. Do you know? I think at about $9 million he's a bargain if healthy. But he does miss way too much time.

I'd prefer to get rid of all the injury prone receivers --- Parker, Fuller, Williams and Wilson.
Parker needs to go. Williams, I give a pass, as the "majority" of his injury time was on a PR, for some reason. Wilson needs to go.

Not sure how long Parker is signed for. Do you know? I think at about $9 million he's a bargain if healthy. But he does miss way too much time.

I'd prefer to get rid of all the injury prone receivers --- Parker, Fuller, Williams and Wilson.
Yep, for how much time he misses even if he doesn't cost much. He takes up space of what a good WR could take being on the team whether a draft pick or FA pick. I'm just over parker.

Tua convinces me more and more with each passing week that he was who I thought he was. And he also convinces me more and more that the posters on this board who denigrate him at every turn legit don’t know football.

The only question with him is durability. Folks who were acting as if he didn’t know how to play the QB position never knew what they were looking at.

Parker needs to go. Williams, I give a pass, as the "majority" of his injury time was on a PR, for some reason. Wilson needs to go.
Why on earth would you give Williams a pass? Talk about A waste of a roster spot. MIssed a game because of his attitude this year as well. Replace him with someone who’s available, is consistent, and who is a pro.

Why on earth would you give Williams a pass? Talk about A waste of a roster spot. MIssed a game because of his attitude this year as well. Replace him with someone who’s available, is consistent, and who is a pro.
He was injured on a punt return. He was injured when Wilkins jumped on him. Other than that, he's made some amazing catches from some sub-par QBs, even the drop of the TD from a sub-par QB named Rosen.

He was injured on a punt return. He was injured when Wilkins jumped on him. Other than that, he's made some amazing catches from some sub-par QBs, even the drop of the TD from a sub-par QB named Rosen.
I’m sorry, how many games has he played in in the past 3 years? Look it up dude. he’s inconsistent and that’s an excuse. Availability is important, he’s part of the problem not the solution, he’s immature (Wilkins didn’t jump on him for that game he was held out) and he has inconsistent hands. Upgrade please, he’s basically useless this year.

It's wrong of anyone to call him a bust. However, those claiming the "16 game" thing is also erroneous in today's NFL. It's his second year. He's shown some improvement the last few games, and today's game has shown marked improvement.

Now that hes played those 16 gms, he has no excuses. He needs to improve on these things:

1) Staying healthy
2) Try to take chances even if he still has less (as he may still not get healthy receivers or RBs right away). Who knows when we upgrade???
3. Cut down mistakes when game is on the line and if in FG range, dont take sacks/throw ball away
4. Bulk up a bit as he looks smaller than his preseason form. Dude was ripped as i recall. This will help him not get hurt as easy.

You know who doesn’t throw downfield? Justin Herbert, 5th worst in the league with 7.1 air yards per attempt. I guess we couldn’t have drafted a QB who throws it down the field no matter what.

BTW I know your sarcasm, here is the stat for folks who may not believe it. Strong arm or not I guess the class of 2020 doesn’t throw downfield.

View attachment 89056

You and I kno some people don’t know what they are looking at they live on box scores

Williams is cheap enough to give him another training camp.
No. Fvck no. No no no!!

Season 2 Omg GIF by Rick and Morty

For the record I think Herbert is good, he just doesn’t throw “down the field” as many as some would think.

He is good, he could surpass Josh Allen

We drafted someone who could process lightning quick has the arm to accurately deliver the ball and relies less on their body to achieve wins

We got that we just don’t have the Oline and Top flight RB and Weapons to show case what Tua can be

I’ve been a tough evaluator of Tua. I’ll continue to be. He was excellent today.

I do still have concerns with the arm in NE winter conditions. However, win home field advantage with a team built for the NE and you’re laughing.

The kid can play.

Back
Top Bottom