Tua's Back | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Back

So the NFL doc, Miami doc, Tua and everybody faked a passing concussion exam?
Yeah....a big conspiracy!

He was examined by an Independent physician and he determined it wasn't a head issue. I'm a bit amazed at the continued intrigue over this. You have to believe all of the people you mentioned are complicit in some type of coverup.....

I'm still skeptical that it was his back that was hurt. The way he was wobbling while walking, looked like he got his bell rung. I think they knew we had no chance without him and made up the back injury. Just my opinion of course
You can see clearly where the injury happened earlier

Yeah....a big conspiracy!

He was examined by an Independent physician and he determined it wasn't a head issue. I'm a bit amazed at the continued intrigue over this. You have to believe all of the people you mentioned are complicit in some type of coverup.....
Yep.

So the NFL doc, Miami doc, Tua and everybody faked a passing concussion exam?
No chance.

He got his bell rung too but a head shot that makes you a little wobbly doesn't mean concussion. His back definitely contributed a lot to the stumbling. No way on earth they could bypass strict concussion protocol. Independent neurologist has to ok the return to play so its not like we can shred docs and hide it.

It’s the reason they have an independent Neurologist at the games not associated with any NFL team. If they say it’s his back McD, Tua, and the rest of the medical staff who saw him, it was his back. Everyone’s a doctor on the internet nowadays, handing out prescription assumptions. Working as a nurse I hear and see it all the time, webmd is a horrible drug.

I'm still skeptical that it was his back that was hurt. The way he was wobbling while walking, looked like he got his bell rung. I think they knew we had no chance without him and made up the back injury. Just my opinion of course
Either way, he passed the concussion test, which follows a very specific set of guidelines. I have seen the "bell rung" comment a few times, and while I know it is a common phrase, it is definitely not a medical/technical term. It is possible to be momentarily dazed when getting clobbered (another non=medical term...lol), without suffering a concussion.

They're calling it a back injury? What a joke. I think the Dolphins are going to get into some trouble over the handling of this concussion.
Only if they didn't follow protocol, which they apparently did. I really think ppl are making too much of this conspiracy theory, TBH.

It’s the reason they have an independent Neurologist at the games not associated with any NFL team. If they say it’s his back McD, Tua, and the rest of the medical staff who saw him, it was his back. Everyone’s a doctor on the internet nowadays, handing out prescription assumptions. Working as a nurse I hear and see it all the time, webmd is a horrible drug.

On a tangent, their symptom checker is a hypochondriac's wet dream.

Back
Top Bottom