Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this guy is already a drama queen lol.

We are kinda screwed at QB this year. Fromm and Herbert dont look right, Burrow is gone for us, and Tua is injured and already a drama baby.

Just draft Love, keep Rosen, and have 3 QBs on roster. Maybe Rosen will wake up, maybe Love will pan out.

We are kinda screwed at QB this year. Fromm and Herbert dont look right, Burrow is gone for us, and Tua is injured and already a drama baby.

Just draft Love, keep Rosen, and have 3 QBs on roster. Maybe Rosen will wake up, maybe Love will pan out.

Nah..

Trade back and stock up on 2021 picks. Use the picks this year to build the trenches and then go all in 2021 for a qb. Tua, Fields, or Trevor. Give up the entire draft if need be.

I am sure they are putting out feelers to see where he would be drafted. My take is he comes out. Right now people are thinking he will get healthy, and return to what they saw from him already. If he goes back, and isn't the same player, or gets hurt again, he will be done.

I want us to draft a player who makes an immediate impact and the guy for us is Isiah Simmons and he fits our scheme. As for the Jordan Love I started hearing his name last week, what has he done so well that makes him a 1st round pick other than he’s a QB? He has 20 TD/17 INT this season. What am I missing about this guy? He’s 3rd round pick at best. If everyone is willing to patient for Tua or any QB we select, then we should do the same for Rosen.

Last edited:
The smart thing would be to come out but since he’s delaying the announcement i wonder now if he’s staying. Delaying an announcement that will disappoint millions of Alabama fans doesn’t seem that savvy. Keeping bama fans on the edge of their seat and then telling them he’s gone just seems a bit off putting. Doing a big announcement and saying he’s staying makes him a hero with the fans. unless he actually doesn’t know right now what he’s gonna do which I really don’t believe. I think he’s already decided

See I have the opposite read Harry...

To me the announcement means he is leaving. Had he been staying he would have just said so. Preparing this big event was just a way to be able to formulate a proper thank you to the Alabama fans and community that has embraced this kid from Hawaii. To give them the send off he thinks they deserve.

At the end of the day staying just makes so little sense for a kid whose whole life has been manicured by his dad to be a pro QB, to take such a massive risk. I just can't see it.

The highly publicized waffling was an intentional gambit to confirm his draft floor. We sent the entire dolphins contingent to the game, including Ross, to the Bama game to reiterate our commitment. Now with that reassurance the Tagliavoas are formulating their farewell.

See I have the opposite read Harry...

To me the announcement means he is leaving. Had he been staying he would have just said so. Preparing this big event was just a way to be able to formulate a proper thank you to the Alabama fans and community that has embraced this kid from Hawaii. To give them the send off he thinks they deserve.

At the end of the day staying just makes so little sense for a kid whose whole life has been manicured by his dad to be a pro QB, to take such a massive risk. I just can't see it.

The highly publicized waffling was an intentional gambit to confirm his draft floor. We sent the entire dolphins contingent to the game, including Ross, to the Bama game to reiterate our commitment. Now with that reassurance the Tagliavoas are formulating their farewell.
....or he’s signing up for senior classes next year and getting ready to start the new school year with Alabama. Either way I hope he stays far away from Miami, this fanbase doesn’t deserve a player like him.

So the Dolphins will be trading down and picking up a 4th first round pick. :)

In all seriousness, all of the people making predictions are doing so on incomplete information. No one knows what his recovery has been like and what the medical outlook is. I am on record even before his hip injury saying that I am not a big fan of making him the 1a pick. The other injuries have put some doubt in my mind and the hip injury makes it much worse. I will take a wait and see approach and see what happens between now and the draft to see if I can get on board for him with the 1b or 1c pick, if he even comes out.
In all honesty at this point, I wouldn't mind taking a 1st this year, a second this year and a first next year if someone wanted to take that 5th spot. Would set us up nicely for next year even if (when) the team does better than expected.

Hopefully the Dolphins let him know that he won't drop any lower than 5th, and if they feel the need to move up for him they'll do just that.

If the Dolphins are committed then he's surely going to come out. Not worth the risk to go back just to potentially jump from 5th overall to 2nd or 3rd a year later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom