Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft) | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's Draft Decision January 6th (Decided To Enter Draft)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of trading up for him. Those teams will want a ransom. All those beautiful picks for a risk. I'm good with waiting until 5 and seeing who falls to us. If he is there, sure go for it. If not, then use those picks for Sunshine Lawrence next year. Stud without major injury risks.

Not a fan of trading up for him. Those teams will want a ransom. All those beautiful picks for a risk. I'm good with waiting until 5 and seeing who falls to us. If he is there, sure go for it. If not, then use those picks for Sunshine Lawrence next year. Stud without major injury risks.
I like this wacky world that you live in where the top QB prospect is attainable next year while it's too expensive for us to get the 2nd best QB prospect this year.

Do I have to buy a ticket to get in or... ?

I like this wacky world that you live in where the top QB prospect is attainable next year while it's too expensive for us to get the 2nd best QB prospect this year.

Theres always the free agent/trade route, you never know, certainly worked for a few teams such as SF, Vikes

I'm not in favor of moving up for Tua, but yeah, anyone who thinks actively planning for TL, and basing decisions around it are not to be taken seriously.

Wait. Please go on about this con that Tua and Saban are playing on the NFL.
Who ever pick Tua is going be hero or goat...this pick is too risky for me in 1st rd period.. 2nd round no problem.

I don’t see Cincinnati trading out or passing on Burrow.
Chargers are concern with picks 6 and 37

Shoot that’s easy to trump. If the chargers really want him they could offer their 2021 1st in tbe process on top. Heck I’d expect them to even. All I’m seeing is low compensation return imo.

better start thinking about how many 1s you are willing to give up and when.

keep in mind the chargers may still think they are contenders for 2020 even in which case they won’t be thinking it ends up a top 10 pick even in 2021 I know I wouldn’t. That’s an easy offer up

Chargers are not in rebuild mode.

LOL what? So you are advocating for not drafting Burrow bc he has chicken legs and will be injured? Tua has had 3 seperate leg injuries in 2 seasons.. At least he doesn't have skinny lower legs to keep him healthy.
Amazing Brady and Manning stayed healthy so long with this tree trunks they are standing on.

I was just making an observation. Try using a little common sense. Although I will say I’m not a big fan of lower legs that thin.

Anyone else notice the slow but steady increase of QB Love hype? I expect him to be a riser and land between 15-32 if it keeps up.

Should’ve been sitting real pretty at #3.
But we shall see.

Sitting pretty would be pick 1 but we didn’t get there so now it’s...who’s gonna make an offer they can’t refuse.

cinci I’m sure says no thanks after that it’s all in play imo

Sure taking whatever QB someteams let us have has really helped us find a franchise QB, I don't care if you got to get rid of the texans 1st rounder if you can take tua you absolutely take him doesn't matter the cost we can always get more draft picks but a franchise QB is priceless

Dolphins will pass on Tua

Heck no they won't. If they do there will be riots, and heads will roll. Now, they may not move up, but if they are sitting there at 5 and Tua is available, they will take him. That is 100% guaranteed. Everyone from the owner down to the last fan and the janitors in Davie is invested 12 months now in Tua. They are all in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom