Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Have you seen the current state of this team? I'm sure Deshaun has to.
He's played well for worse situations...

That said. I'm not got getting raped in a trade. They can get 2 firsts and a second ( we'll prolly draft wrong again anyhow).

Anything more than that...I'd rather hold my nose and cross my fingers with Tua.

I would say Detroit is probably the only one that’s as bad if not worse than Miami right now. Poor Dan Campbell, they’re breaking his spirit over there, dude welling up in the postgame.
I agree. Detroit and Dolphins are the worst two teams. But Detroit seems to at least try in the second half. I truly think we are the worst. Giants had brutal injuries today, so they might have dropped to our level.

I personally don't think it is a large percentage that want him. Just a very vocal group.
You may be taking this too personal to see data. If that's the case, here is a recent poll:

Dolphins fans we in trouble this year..u can think Tua is answer if u want too. This hold team is terrible

You may be taking this too personal to see data. If that's the case, here is a recent poll:

Nothing personal. I don't think I'd say 56% is a large number since the poll didn't state how many actually voted. And I don't think I'd say 56% is a large percentage of fans. If he was cleared of everything I would definitely want him depending on the cost, but until then I don't have any interest in trying to sign him. Just me.

I would like Wade Phillips as DC. or even as HC if Flo goes (although I hope he stays and rebounds)

Let us not forget to Josh Rosen Fuk up.
These guys are not good at their jobs.

Back
Top Bottom