Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

You need to go back to the well and find something other than hyperbole and hypocrisy for your arguments condemning other posters. I'm not sure why you feel the need to read things into my posts that I have not actually said, but it is getting old. I am always an advocate for more opinions to be freely posted and discussed, you are always an advocate for people leaving discussions or fandom of the team when they voice a differing opinion from your own.
Ive had that dude on ignore for so long now. He is very toxic and loves attacking posters not posts. Do yourself a favor and put him on ignore.

You know, I am a conspiracy theorist.

After watching Brissett hobble around for 3 quarters and Flores REFUSE to take him out.

I am starting to believe the Flores hates Tua rumors.

Part of me wonders if an intentional sabotage was happening.

Sometimes ego overpowers rationality

Watson does not play defense ...see the last two games.
This team is bad from top to bottom and everyone is screaming for a QB as the savior. This defense is very bad. Some will say it's because they are on the field too long because the offense sucks. If that is the case why do they suck early in the games when they are fresh and not tired? It doesn't matter if it's the start of the game or the end. They can't stop anyone anytime. No one is scared to throw to Howard anymore.

I expect T. Lawrence to have a career day against us next week and everyone start talking about how great he is now.

I made a post on here the other night telling everyone that everything in Miami is not pie in the sky. Now it’s starting to come out. Flores is a problem bc he’s stuck up and not a people person. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. He’s more like Belichick than any of Belichicks other assistants. He’s as much of the problem as anyone.
Specifics please!

Do you know this for a fact or is it just your opinion?

You know, I am a conspiracy theorist.

After watching Brissett hobble around for 3 quarters and Flores REFUSE to take him out.

I am starting to believe the Flores hates Tua rumors.

Part of me wonders if an intentional sabotage was happening.

Sometimes ego overpowers rationality
I was thinking the same thing bro.

Whatever, let them do what they want to do.

Trade Tua.

I wasn't, either. At the time, I advocated trading down and shoring up the OL and DL. I wanted us to package our picks for a rookie QB the next draft. I still believe games are primarily won on the LOS. I remember being mercilessly mocked for it. I honestly cannot think of a single injured draftee that worked out for us. Can anybody?

I was all for I Simmons or Derrick Brown at 5 then Wirfs at 18

Sadly, Wirfs wasn't on the board

I made a post on here the other night telling everyone that everything in Miami is not pie in the sky. Now it’s starting to come out. Flores is a problem bc he’s stuck up and not a people person. He thinks he’s smarter than everyone else. He’s more like Belichick than any of Belichicks other assistants. He’s as much of the problem as anyone.
It's a bad place to be to have Belichek's personality and none of his success. You can't adapt his personality and not have his success.

Whats the difference between this and the leak of Flores not wanting Tua? Tells me the wheels are about to fall off.

All the signs were there when Flores had to replace both OC (firing) and DC (leaving for the same position on another team) after the first season. Then bringing in Gailey (who was out of football) and finally no one seemingly wanting to come here after he left.

Ross is going to have to make a decision. Think it is time to clean house.

Whats the difference between this and the leak of Flores not wanting Tua? Tells me the wheels are about to fall off.

All the signs were there when Flores had to replace both OC (firing) and DC (leaving for the same position on another team) after the first season. Then bringing in Gailey (who was out of football) and finally no one seemingly wanting to come here after he left.

Ross is going to have to make a decision. Think it is time to clean house.
This house isn't going to be clean until Ross himself is out. The guy has zero clue how a competent sports organization should run and is incapable of learning.

Specifics please!

Do you know this for a fact or is it just your opinion?
It’s well known especially for the players. The whole my way or the highway message has began to fall on deaf ears specifically for our older guys like DVP X Byron Jones Jesse Davis even Jacoby Brissett and a handful more. Our young guys are seeing and hearing the older guys b*tch and moan about how we got very few vets on the team.

Our locker room is not in a good place. This past offseason when they shipped out KVN Shaq Lawson Bernardrick McKinney and a few others it sent the message from Flores view that I’m not dealing with anybody questioning anything so we’re just going to go with young guys that I can mold and that won’t stand up to me bc they don’t know any better. They haven’t been in the league long enough to feel like they have any credibility to say anything.

It’s like being on a new job for the first few months do you feel like you could walk up to a guy that’s been there for 4/5 years or more and try to correct him? Of course not. That’s kind of what’s going on.

Flores has slowly but surely gotten into this mode of how a college coach runs things. Like Saban who don’t take no s*it from anybody. At Alabama it’s Sagan’s way or you’re out of here. He rules with an iron fist. That’s what Flores has been doing more and more bc he had some success his first couple years. It’s just fed his ego more and more.

NFL guys aren’t going to deal with that especially from an unestablished coach bc really Flores hasn’t done much of anything. He doesn’t even have a playoff appearance. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Back
Top Bottom