Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

Our boy ckparrot head also says Flores makes his coordinators lives miserable which is why so many have resigned in recent years. They can’t stand working with him. He also said Flo took over offensive playcalling during the Colts game at one point.

Our boy ckparrot head also says Flores makes his coordinators lives miserable which is why so many have resigned in recent years. They can’t stand working with him. He also said Flo took over offensive playcalling during the Colts game at one point.
Which is probably why no noteworthy experienced coach is going to put up with a coach like Flores that has won nothing but acts like he’s belicheat.

Where did he say that?

It looked like he did, he has the play sheet at one point.

Watching Chargers and it gets me sick I can’t watch any longer. Herbert is so accurate it’s unbelievable ****nuts Grier didn’t draft him. He’s got to be the worst talent evaluator in the NFL. Ross please fire that ass****. He’s missed on all nine first and second round picks in the past couple year. Thx for ****ing us clown
It's absolutely insane how many picks he has missed on. When Christian Wilkins is your best pick, you're not doing well. I have one foot off the Waddle train too (considering drops and what we gave up to get him).

Going on record here. This is freakin chicken **** BS. We’re 5 games into the season. This is unnecessary piling on. Tua needs to get a hold this mother f and tell him to shut the f up. And if Tua’s camp put him up to it, they need to GFOH.

It’s well known especially for the players. The whole my way or the highway message has began to fall on deaf ears specifically for our older guys like DVP X Byron Jones Jesse Davis even Jacoby Brissett and a handful more. Our young guys are seeing and hearing the older guys b*tch and moan about how we got very few vets on the team.

Our locker room is not in a good place. This past offseason when they shipped out KVN Shaq Lawson Bernardrick McKinney and a few others it sent the message from Flores view that I’m not dealing with anybody questioning anything so we’re just going to go with young guys that I can mold and that won’t stand up to me bc they don’t know any better. They haven’t been in the league long enough to feel like they have any credibility to say anything.

It’s like being on a new job for the first few months do you feel like you could walk up to a guy that’s been there for 4/5 years or more and try to correct him? Of course not. That’s kind of what’s going on.

Flores has slowly but surely gotten into this mode of how a college coach runs things. Like Saban who don’t take no s*it from anybody. At Alabama it’s Sagan’s way or you’re out of here. He rules with an iron fist. That’s what Flores has been doing more and more bc he had some success his first couple years. It’s just fed his ego more and more.

NFL guys aren’t going to deal with that especially from an unestablished coach bc really Flores hasn’t done much of anything. He doesn’t even have a playoff appearance. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.
Link to this diatribe

Everything repeats with the dolphins. Fans fighting over the qb tannehill and tua,
not having enough answers on the qb (tannehill and tua) because of crappy online
people going after the coach.....the trainer for tua going after flores and Davonte Parker's agent goes after gase in 2018.
trading good players away philbin, gase and flores all did this
bad online play
bad football
major stories that cause problems, ricky retiring for weed, bullygate, coach doing coke in his office

bring in new coach and same thing will happen in two or three years

19 years of crappy football and being Yes only 19 years. I know some like to say 25 or 33 but I would kill for those years back that far because we were playoff teams.

k now allso for comparison sake look at all those hits and compare them to the hit on tua.the guy drove him into the ground elbow on the ribs .you ever had bruised ribs ? any other qb that took that hit probably would have allso been out.
I think you're missing the point. I don't care about the hits. Anyone can get hurt on any hit. I don't blame Tua for that. He was drilled, no doubt.

I care about many of the attributes that Herbert has that do not exist with Tua. If you watch Herbert throw on the run, it's beautiful. Rolling to his right, he puts touch on the ball throwing it 30+ yards and hitting his man on the run. Rolling to his left, he squares his shoulders and throws darts 20 yards downfield, again hitting his man crossing. He uses the pocket incredibly as well. He's as calm as I've seen a kid with his experience in a long time. A great example from last week when they were down 2 scores late in the third, they went for it on 4th. No panic, he scanned the field and threw a rope to the sideline for a first down. He's special.

Again, I don't care about anything other than the fact that we blew the pick. There is no way anyone looked at the skillset, intangibles, smarts, etc of these two and picked Tua. Oh, wait....

I think you're missing the point. I don't care about the hits. Anyone can get hurt on any hit. I don't blame Tua for that. He was drilled, no doubt.

I care about many of the attributes that Herbert has that do not exist with Tua. If you watch Herbert throw on the run, it's beautiful. Rolling to his right, he puts touch on the ball throwing it 30+ yards and hitting his man on the run. Rolling to his left, he squares his shoulders and throws darts 20 yards downfield, again hitting his man crossing. He uses the pocket incredibly as well. He's as calm as I've seen a kid with his experience in a long time. A great example from last week when they were down 2 scores late in the third, they went for it on 4th. No panic, he scanned the field and threw a rope to the sideline for a first down. He's special.

Again, I don't care about anything other than the fact that we blew the pick. There is no way anyone looked at the skillset, intangibles, smarts, etc of these two and picked Tua. Oh, wait....
Leigh Steinberg and his marketing department should win a Nobel Prize. They made a lot of people accept their truth instead of looking at the glaring facts on the ground.

Leigh Steinberg and his marketing department should win a Nobel Prize. They made a lot of people accept their truth instead of looking at the glaring facts on the ground.
They should've looked at Leigh's drinking history before taking his advice!

Maybe there is a divide but all I know is if Flo wants to keep his job, it’s going to be due to Tua stepping up.

Which is probably why no noteworthy experienced coach is going to put up with a coach like Flores that has won nothing but acts like he’s belicheat.

I'd look at every OC who refused the job or the interview this off-season in the next hiring cycle. Clearly guys who are smart enough to correctly judge that they would be working for an idiot, and are confident enough to wait for a better opportunity.

Except that Tua was a consensus number#1 pick for almost that entire college football season.

Back
Top Bottom