Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tua's trainer/owner of Perform goes at Flores

These trainers always seem to have an inflated sense of self worth. They are trainers , why do they gossip like little school girls?

There's a financial incentive for Tua to perform well for this guy.
I'd be frustrated too if you have that kind of time equity invested into someone and his boss determines Jesse Davis is the person to protect his blindside.

There's a financial incentive for Tua to perform well for this guy.
I'd be frustrated too if you have that kind of time equity invested into someone and his boss determines Jesse Davis is the person to protect his blindside.
Of course I get the frustration and the incentive he has to complain. However at the end of the day is just a trainer. Keep your mouth shut and either let the player talk or at the very least his agent.

Of course I get the frustration and the incentive he has to complain. However at the end of the day is just a trainer. Keep your mouth shut and either let the player talk or at the very least his agent.
I agree.

When lower management can't keep their mouths shut, how can the players or their supervisors trust them.

The players can speak for themselves, although with social media and a lack of maturity, the results are usually bad.

Firing him because the offense was “too complicated to learn for the player” was a front for Flores feeling threatened or something by O’Shea. That team with players off the street scored 20+ pts in 8 of their last 9 games
The real rumor was the offense got better when Flores became more involved not because of O'shea.

So if the offense got better when Flores got involved, what the hell is he doing now?
Trying to win with a washed up, career JAG, QB who is afraid to throw the ball more than 5 yards down the field. It took 4 games for him not to take every single check down he saw.

They must get an established coach if Flores is gone. Someone who has done it before and can win.
Not for this team. Miami's FO always thinks they are the smartest in the league. They will get the next young mastermind. Or at least that's how it's been for the last 4 or so. Watch them change their mind and bring in Doug Maroone.

Not a single person can argue how ****ing good Herbert is. Do you see the mechanics on the run? I'm sorry, we bombed this pick, flat o

You should. Tua got hit 3x this season in 2 games. That's not a lot. He can't stay on the field.

For comparison sake Herbert has been hit 19x in 4 games. Mac Jones has been hit 24x in 4 games. Josh Allen 21x in 4 games.
k now allso for comparison sake look at all those hits and compare them to the hit on tua.the guy drove him into the ground elbow on the ribs .you ever had bruised ribs ? any other qb that took that hit probably would have allso been out.

It’s well known especially for the players. The whole my way or the highway message has began to fall on deaf ears specifically for our older guys like DVP X Byron Jones Jesse Davis even Jacoby Brissett and a handful more. Our young guys are seeing and hearing the older guys b*tch and moan about how we got very few vets on the team.

Our locker room is not in a good place. This past offseason when they shipped out KVN Shaq Lawson Bernardrick McKinney and a few others it sent the message from Flores view that I’m not dealing with anybody questioning anything so we’re just going to go with young guys that I can mold and that won’t stand up to me bc they don’t know any better. They haven’t been in the league long enough to feel like they have any credibility to say anything.

It’s like being on a new job for the first few months do you feel like you could walk up to a guy that’s been there for 4/5 years or more and try to correct him? Of course not. That’s kind of what’s going on.

Flores has slowly but surely gotten into this mode of how a college coach runs things. Like Saban who don’t take no s*it from anybody. At Alabama it’s Sagan’s way or you’re out of here. He rules with an iron fist. That’s what Flores has been doing more and more bc he had some success his first couple years. It’s just fed his ego more and more.

NFL guys aren’t going to deal with that especially from an unestablished coach bc really Flores hasn’t done much of anything. He doesn’t even have a playoff appearance. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

Lol. Oh boy if this is what people are relying on as the "source" for what's going on in the Locker room.

Falling on deaf years and you named Jacoby. I know multiple people that have played with Jacoby and would love to hear more about this because it sounds like nonsense

Lol. Oh boy if this is what people are relying on as the "source" for what's going on in the Locker room.

Falling on deaf years and you named Jacoby. I know multiple people that have played with Jacoby and would love to hear more about this because it sounds like nonsense
First I never claimed any “source” coming out of Miami. I said it comes from other places or teams around the league. As I’ve said over and over nothing I say is coming directly out of Miami as far as speculation about the locker room or exactly what’s going on in the FO in South Beach.

It’s more educated guesses from people that have been doing this a long long time. They’re definitely problems in the locker room and that’s no secret. Notice how things are starting to leak out little by little? That’s no coincidence.

I said the more veteran players were having problems with Flo and even Jacoby Brissett. All that means is that what Flo is preaching most of the older guys in that locker room aren’t listening maybe even Jacoby Brissett. I guess I should have included the “maybe” before I said Brissett.

As I’ve said to others you can either believe it or don’t believe it. It’s no skin off my back and it doesn’t affect me one way or the other. Some people like to know and others are skeptical. Fair enough it’s the internet I get it but each individual is either going to believe or they ain’t.

Either way I’ll be here to answer for it. It’s not like I’m some newbie that just started dropping in. Check my post count. I’ve also said in other posts that I try to be careful with what I say bc at some point inevitably some info will be wrong and I’ll be questioned to no end but that comes with the territory. At least you were decently respectful about it even with skepticism. I appreciate that.

Surely we're not referencing Saban who can essentially talk to a college kid any way he likes and it's because it's Bama and Saban. He couldn't cut it in the NFL with high priced ego maniacs. And he went to where he could do his thing. If Flores thinks that will work for him...hmmm. Good luck.

I don't believe it to be that way...but yes..there are cracks in the foundation.

Omar Kelly said yesterday that he expects the locker room to quit on Flores very soon. He said Flo is very difficult and nasty to people.

Back
Top Bottom