Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tunsil seeking to be highest paid OL in NFL; Fires Agency

This is what happens when you sell the farm for a player and dont negotiate the contract at the same time. Same thing will happen with Ramsey in LA.

how did they not do that after giving up all that capital? Cause the GM would have told the coach, not without an extension. ...but when you are the same person..

how did they not do that after giving up all that capital? Cause the GM would have told the coach, not without an extension. ...but when you are the same person..
That is the reason the Rams will never be a long term power. They have zero clue how to manage the cap.

That is the reason the Rams will never be a long term power. They have zero clue how to manage the cap.

I was referring to the Texans , but totally agree that the Rams are going to have the same problem.

Young Tackles who have shown ability get paid. There is a lot of interest and a lot of teams always in need of OL. It sounds crazy but wait until Conklin signs as a RT I think he will get close to 20 mill.

The Texans have a lot of cap room and with the cap projected to rise to potentially $240M in 2021, I'd ask for $19M-$20M too. Tunsil will eventually get the Texans to cave in. He's got all the leverage and knows what the new CBA is bringing, when signed. It be truly funny if he resigned with Miami. That be one hell of a story.

But, but, but Flores is inept only 2 1st rounders for a future Hall of Fame tackle. I'll wait for all the one's who continued to bitch even though they were told numerous times that he was gonna get paid. I'm sure they'll be no where to be found.

Literally no one was against the Tunsil trade. Zero people.

I assume they tried. You can't make the player sign that deal and Tunsil knew he would have the leverage if he just waited. Even if he had stayed in Miami he would have had the leveage... how could the Dolphins have passed on the Texans offer and then not re-sign Tunsil the following offseason?

Back
Top Bottom