TY LAW PASSES PHYSICAL IN MIAMI (XTRA 570 in SAN DIEGO) | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TY LAW PASSES PHYSICAL IN MIAMI (XTRA 570 in SAN DIEGO)

FaninPatsyLand said:
Now there's an idea!

As I said about 2 pages ago on this thread, I won't know how I will feel about this deal till I see the contract. I agree with the idea that if Nick signs him, then he believes he is healthy.

My main concern is this money hindering our youth movement in the future, and that's primarily the reason I am critical of this move. Good post!

Well Im glad we finally agree :)

But like I said 2 pages ago, Im almost certain Nick would only make a move like this if he was confident it would not hurt the youth movement he is trying to achieve.

patsdynasty said:
for once i agree with faninpatsland, he is right on law...

so what if he passed a physical, once h epassed it he jumped right back in his wheel chair and it looks like detroit is going to end up with him anyways.....

Damn, that's gotta be a first..

Dolfan1000 said:
Thats a shocking opinion coming from a Pats fan...

;)

i loved what the law brought to new eng but the bottom line is his best years are behind him and now he had a serious injury and is doubtful if he will ever be close to the top 5 corner he used to be

FaninPatsyLand said:
Damn, that's gotta be a first..

and we agree on this too..... damn the red sox sucked tonite!!!!!!!!

and the damn schmanks are waking up and closing in uggh :fire: :eek: :yell:

patsdynasty said:
Originally Posted by aqua vita81
Lawyer Milloy → Rodney Harrison
Ty Law → Duane Starks
Keith Traylor →Vince Wilfork

Milloy Who? Law Who? Traylor Who?
Great move and Great cap manegement, Pats:(

yeah the pats are one if not the best in doing that, if wilfork wasnt there and doing so well they would of kept traylor around but wilfork is amazing, what he did last year in his rookie season was great...

and just to add another there

joe andruzzi --> logan mankins

mankins is an animal off lineman, ive seen some tapes of his rookie camp play.... wow

Thanks for sharing. But, to be honest, putting Mankins on that list is slightly premature. And until proven otherwise, he was a reach in the 1st round. Not that I am doubting Pioli...

Do people keep forgetting that Law is still the best free agent available and he is the most familiar with the 3-4 that Sabans wants to eventually run. Doesn't it make sense to bring in a great corner that has experience running the 3-4? Plus he is one hell of an athlete.

patsdynasty said:
i loved what the law brought to new eng but the bottom line is his best years are behind him and now he had a serious injury and is doubtful if he will ever be close to the top 5 corner he used to be

But you cant agrue that he would be a bad addition at this point, if the contract is worked out to be cheap in the long-run (because we do have quite a bit of cap room for this year...) We most certainly need CBs, and he would be an immediate upgrade.

patsdynasty said:
Originally Posted by aqua vita81
Lawyer Milloy → Rodney Harrison
Ty Law → Duane Starks
Keith Traylor →Vince Wilfork

Milloy Who? Law Who? Traylor Who?
Great move and Great cap manegement, Pats:(

yeah the pats are one if not the best in doing that, if wilfork wasnt there and doing so well they would of kept traylor around but wilfork is amazing, what he did last year in his rookie season was great...

and just to add another there

joe andruzzi --> logan mankins

mankins is an animal off lineman, ive seen some tapes of his rookie camp play.... wow

We all know how much you love making premature statements...

Mind as well throw Terrell in there. :lol:

Ty Law - 6 Million dollars
Keith Traylor - Vet minimum
The look on patriots faces when they get a taste of their own medicine - Priceless

aqua vita81 said:
Pat Surtain (8.4m) -->Will Poole--> Ty Law
Will poole ---> hurt

Need replacement unless you want reggie howard or mario edwards starting. And no i dont want a 4th rd rookie starting.

well u could say that for starks too as his health is a big concern but i think he wil be fine...

with the pats picking last and then late in 2nd, they had ot reach somewhat for logan as thye knew he wouldnt be around at 64

word had it sf was going to grab him with the next pick too...

on draft day i was shocked at 1st but after i did a little research on who he is i calmed down,...... protecting the wonder boy is a huge must so they got a couple of off linemen to do that

patsdynasty said:
and we agree on this too..... damn the red sox sucked tonite!!!!!!!!

and the damn schmanks are waking up and closing in uggh :fire: :eek: :yell:

The Sox were terrible tonight, Gonzalez and Halama were not getting anyone out..

As far as the Yankees go.. they still s*ck, I'm not worried because they are beating up on a weak Oakland team.

Umm... Law is better then Starks, my friend.

Take off those Patsie glasses please.

HysterikiLL said:
Ty Law - 6 Million dollars
Keith Traylor - Vet minimum
The look on patriots faces when they get a taste of their own medicine - Priceless

:roflmao: will take alot more than a gimpy law, and traylor to do that to us....

ive said it before ill say it again, the pats are loaded and ready for another sb run.... and pats and phins will split again no doubt....

Back
Top Bottom