TYLER LINDERBAUM - Whatever it Takes | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

TYLER LINDERBAUM - Whatever it Takes

Agree he'd be a great get in the first rd.

But having similar views on the importance of the center for the OL feel that a great Vet like Jenson would be better for us. Expierience has it benefits and slapping him on our OL would not only be special for the line itself but provide the added experience for our young guns to learn from. Brcause we almost all realize the dumpster OL coaching bodies from last year. They didn't help and theres still a hell of a lot that our young guys need to learn...
Expeience and quality C and OT would be great JMO

Parker is definitely a great candidate. I'd do it in a heartbeat, although it would take more than Parker and our 29. We don't value Parker as a 2nd round pick do we?

On his day he could be IF he's 100% fit but that's the problem he rarely is. Maybe we need to throw in a 3rd as well

I would still consider it for a 2nd

Paired with our 29, I wonder how much Parker would help in a trade like this.

Yea I’m just not giving up two top 50 players for a center. Maybe I’m wrong with the value there. But we have a decent amount of holes.

If they would agree to 101 I would do it probably. Even then I’d like to find my RB there in a perfect world.

I'm not wanting to give up any picks to move up. I believe we can upgrade through free-agency with a vet and the tackle position which will give us a mix of youth and experience. This is a do or die year or Tua and we need immediate help and not a guy that needs a season or 2. Early draft picks on WR, LB and RB/Tackle?

I just looked at Walterfootbal.com.
Linbaum is the #1 ranked C. The number two guy is projected for after round three.
Might be the wrong year to draft centers. Unless Lindbaum falls to 29
But it's always the wrong day to look at Walterfootball.com...how much do you think they pay angelfire to keep their site up? 🤔

Nobody wants to ever respect the Center...but it is arguably the most important OL position. It requires a high football IQ and the player must excel at BOTH pass/run blocking. Their build has to be able to withstand the most MASSIVE DT's in the league.

The center touches the ball AS MUCH as the quarterback. Think about that. You look at the best QB's in the league and they've always had the same center with them for the majority of their careers.

This is a position that takes a RARE TALENT and it requires the player to be VOCAL...they're effectively the "leader" of the OL.

Tua needs his center. Why not one of the best prospects to come out in decades? We passed on Ruiz and then we passed on Humphrey....ENOUGH.....we NEED a HOF potential center for Mc D's offense to shine. We need Tyler Linderbaum.

He is projected to go to Pittsburgh by MANY at #20...and if they don't take him then surely the Cardinals, Raiders, Bills, Titans, or Packers will. We HAVE to be willing to trade up AT LEAST 10 spots for him. Do it. Trade with the Eagles for Pick #19. Whatever it takes. Even their #15 or #16 picks.

You remember what life was like with Pouncey? Remember how bad we were when he was injured? How about ever since he left the team? The center is critical. It's time we get ours.
Agreed. This should be the main target of the draft. Getting a center of his caliber is vital.

Nobody wants to ever respect the Center...but it is arguably the most important OL position. It requires a high football IQ and the player must excel at BOTH pass/run blocking. Their build has to be able to withstand the most MASSIVE DT's in the league.

The center touches the ball AS MUCH as the quarterback. Think about that. You look at the best QB's in the league and they've always had the same center with them for the majority of their careers.

This is a position that takes a RARE TALENT and it requires the player to be VOCAL...they're effectively the "leader" of the OL.

Tua needs his center. Why not one of the best prospects to come out in decades? We passed on Ruiz and then we passed on Humphrey....ENOUGH.....we NEED a HOF potential center for Mc D's offense to shine. We need Tyler Linderbaum.

He is projected to go to Pittsburgh by MANY at #20...and if they don't take him then surely the Cardinals, Raiders, Bills, Titans, or Packers will. We HAVE to be willing to trade up AT LEAST 10 spots for him. Do it. Trade with the Eagles for Pick #19. Whatever it takes. Even their #15 or #16 picks.

You remember what life was like with Pouncey? Remember how bad we were when he was injured? How about ever since he left the team? The center is critical. It's time we get ours.
Rookie post. Center is not worth #14. Too expensive. Pouncy was more trouble here than he was worth. Stevenson was the cats meow.Center is important but not at that expense.

Sorry Guv, but tim ruddy isn't in the same county with Dwight Stephenson. DS is the best center to ever put an nfl jersey on. Might be your fav but he isn't in Dwight's universe as talent goes. Or many other nfl centers. Why ruddy? What is the draw?

Required without a doubt.

While Ruiz went #24 and Humphrey went 2nd round last year...their drafts were much stronger than this years. Tyler is not only a better prospect than them but his draft class is unusually weak.

Starting to think that maybe #19 doesn't even lock him up...Philly has the 15th (our old pick), 16th, and 19th....whoever wants Linderbaum is probably going to have to deal with Philly and we might need to trade up higher to prevent another team from doing the same.

He's been projected as early as #14 to the Ravens but I don't see that happening since they need OT so bad.
The only interior lineman in the Grier era who was a better prospect than Creed Humphrey was Quenton Nelson. The fact that we didn't scoop Creed gives me agita. The guy was a stone wall for OU. I don't know much about Tyler, but if you think he's that good you need to get him.

Parker is definitely a great candidate. I'd do it in a heartbeat, although it would take more than Parker and our 29. We don't value Parker as a 2nd round pick do we?
Another pipe dream, nobody is giving anything for a former #1 pick that plays 4 games a year. Period. That's fools talk.

Back
Top Bottom