Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant?? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyreek Hill = Jakeem Grant??

IDK - everyone looks good in that offense. Even Damien Williams runs faster there than he did here. Grant would probably thrive over there.

Damien Williams didn't look faster, he was just far more efficient.

And Hardman rookie numbers did land him on the All Pro 2nd team. And a PB bid this year. Watch more than a few KC games, and you understand Hardman is what FH makes Grant and Wilson out to be.

And I would love to see if Davie can pry him away via trade this offseason.

Damien Williams didn't look faster, he was just far more efficient.

And Hardman rookie numbers did land him on the All Pro 2nd team. And a PB bid this year. Watch more than a few KC games, and you understand Hardman is what FH makes Grant and Wilson out to be.

And I would love to see if Davie can pry him away via trade this offseason.
Yeah I know Hardman is a player. I was more so commenting on how DW looked “faster” to me in their offense. For example, he had like a 90 yard TD run up the middle that I didn’t think he could do while here. He also can get short yardage for them while here he was like 1 for 30 on 3rd and 1 or something horrible.

Jakeem Grant is a below average NFL wide receiver. Way below average. If he didn't have return ability he wouldn't even be worth a practice squad spot.

Tyreek hill is still 4” taller and 25 pounds heavier than Jakeem Grant. That is significantly bigger. Just because hill is smaller it’s a popular comparison but you wouldn’t say a 6’ 200 pound receiver is similar stature to a 6’4” 225 pound receiver. They both are fast yes, but Hill is bigger, runs better routes and has better hands.

Tyreek hill is still 4” taller and 25 pounds heavier than Jakeem Grant. That is significantly bigger. Just because hill is smaller it’s a popular comparison but you wouldn’t say a 6’ 200 pound receiver is similar stature to a 6’4” 225 pound receiver. They both are fast yes, but Hill is bigger, runs better routes and has better hands.
As @hoops said, Grant would bust his Yugo's suspension if he catches it right in that instance. He doesn't possesses the explosiveness to shift a whole defense from an inside slant route. Hill just does everything perfect. The way he plants his feet after the catch and explode one direction to outrun the defenders. He will be the MVP of the Superbowl.

Last edited:
Grant can run fast. That is about the only comparison between Hill and Grant. Hill is a football player while Grant is a drop ball waiting to happen.

Grant's most memorable moment at WR this season was dropping a perfect 50+ yard bomb, which would have singlehandedly been more yards than he had in any game this year.

He's a great returner and a useful gadget option. I'll give him that.

But the answer is NO

Last edited:
Confused about the point of this...

Most players can only dream to be what Tyreek is.. he’s a “unicorn”

grant might have similar speed but that’s about it

if we are looking for that- Waddle is the move
Grant's a unicorn, his horn is just broken.

Hill can catch, Grant can’t. That’s the biggest difference. Just watch Tuas deep passes to Grant this past season

Back
Top Bottom