Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers) | Page 20 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Tyrod Taylor Seriously (taylor Signed With Chargers)

The other option that was mentioned, "a QB currently on another roster" -- is Blake Bortles, isn't it?

By buddy is a Bills fan. He said get ready for a lot of 12-17 for 121 Yards, 1 TD and 1 INT with maybe 1 rush for 18 yards type of games. The funniest thing he said was once your down by 7 that's insurmountable for Tyrod LOL.

I can't believe we haven't cut the farm yet, what are we waiting for?

By buddy is a Bills fan. He said get ready for a lot of 12-17 for 121 Yards, 1 TD and 1 INT with maybe 1 rush for 18 yards type of games. The funniest thing he said was once your down by 7 that's insurmountable for Tyrod LOL.

We have actually been watching that qb the last 7 years.

In the last 32 starts, Tyrod has averaged 174 net passing yards and 34 rushing yards.
Tannehill has averaged 195 net yards and 12 yards rushing.

Of course tannehill has 12 more interceptions and 6 more fumbles.

60 of those yards will come on one chunk play.

We have actually been watching that qb the last 7 years.

In the last 32 starts, Tyrod has averaged 174 net passing yards and 34 rushing yards.
Tannehill has averaged 195 net yards and 12 yards rushing.

Of course tannehill has 12 more interceptions and 6 more fumbles.
juncistic.png

Tyrod just signed with the Chargers so hes out of the equation now.

Tyrod to the Chargers.

Ready for the same people saying we shouldn't get him to be mad that we didn't get him. Here we goooo

Tyrod signing with the chargers. I have a feeling it is either keep Tannehill or they r trading for Rosen on draft day. Or we r going QB in this draft early.

Bortles for tank commander, he'll be cut.... doesn't count towards comp picks.

Back
Top Bottom