Ufc 73 - 7/7/07 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ufc 73 - 7/7/07

What makes you think that? Because he can't beat Liddell? I think Tito is far from done. The guy is in better shape than most of the UFC.

yea i think thats gonna be best fight of the night...evans vs ortiz should be awesome...

sherks gonna dominate though....i have been impressed by the other guys last few fights...he gets steamed pretty hard pretty fast.

and silva should pull it off....his kness are now 100%...he should be in great form.

noguira should take hearring out pretty easy if hearrings last ferw fights were any indication...he just hasnt been the same the last couple years.

yea i think thats gonna be best fight of the night...evans vs ortiz should be awesome...

sherks gonna dominate though....i have been impressed by the other guys last few fights...he gets steamed pretty hard pretty fast.

and silva should pull it off....his kness are now 100%...he should be in great form.

noguira should take hearring out pretty easy if hearrings last ferw fights were any indication...he just hasnt been the same the last couple years.

Not to mention, Nog gave him a beating twice in Pride when Herring was at the top of his game.

This is gunna be a great card and I can't wait to see it! Wooo Hoooo

UFC 73: JULY 7, 2007 IN SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA

Anderson Silva (2/3) vs. Nathan Marquardt (2/1)
Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (1/4) vs. Heath Herring (4/1)
Tito Ortiz (1/1) vs. Rashad Evans (1/1)
Sean Sherk (1/2) vs. Hermes Franca (2/1)
Kenny Florian (1/3) vs. Alvin Robinson (3/1)

Again, I just made up my own odds for the most part, if anyone has a problem with them let me know, and maybe I will adjust...Otherwise, I will submit them to a mod tomorrow sometime...

Oh and if you guys want, I will do the undercard too, just let me know...

Not to mention, Nog gave him a beating twice in Pride when Herring was at the top of his game.

yea im just hoping this "curse of the upsets" doesnt get nogueira

yea im just hoping this "curse of the upsets" doesnt get nogueira

Unless Herring has been busting his *** to get in shape and back on his game I don't see it happening. He looked horrible in his UFC debut and Nog took him down twice when he was in his prime.

'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz is gearing up for battle against Rashad Evans this weekend at UFC 73 in Sacramento, Calif. The former UFC light heavyweight champion spoke with MMAWeekly about the fight, his training, and his place in the UFC.

"Training has actually been really, really good. I got all my work in man. I'm really happy. I'm peaking at the right time. I'm strong. I'm in great shape. We're doing five six-minute rounds. I'm in championship shape. I hope Rashad comes in the same way because if not we're going to get a short fight, and if he does we're going to get a very, very exciting fight, possibly the fight of the night. It's been a really, really good camp. I'm focused. I'm 100% healthy, and 100% ready to step in and take it to Rashad," Ortiz told MMAWeekly.

There's a lot of hype behind this match up. The two had a verbal exchange at UFC 69 in Houston, Texas that ended with Ortiz shoving Evans. Both have had a lot to say about the other, and Ortiz believes he's in Rashad's head.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=4256&zoneid=2

'The Huntington Beach Bad Boy' Tito Ortiz is gearing up for battle against Rashad Evans this weekend at UFC 73 in Sacramento, Calif. The former UFC light heavyweight champion spoke with MMAWeekly about the fight, his training, and his place in the UFC.

"Training has actually been really, really good. I got all my work in man. I'm really happy. I'm peaking at the right time. I'm strong. I'm in great shape. We're doing five six-minute rounds. I'm in championship shape. I hope Rashad comes in the same way because if not we're going to get a short fight, and if he does we're going to get a very, very exciting fight, possibly the fight of the night. It's been a really, really good camp. I'm focused. I'm 100% healthy, and 100% ready to step in and take it to Rashad," Ortiz told MMAWeekly.

There's a lot of hype behind this match up. The two had a verbal exchange at UFC 69 in Houston, Texas that ended with Ortiz shoving Evans. Both have had a lot to say about the other, and Ortiz believes he's in Rashad's head.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=4256&zoneid=2

man titos starting to regurgitate that little speech with every fighter now.

im kinda going for evans.... ive always likes tito.. just dont know y im getting tired of him lately.

Back
Top Bottom