Undrafted Rookie that will Surprise/Make Instant Impact | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Undrafted Rookie that will Surprise/Make Instant Impact

BenchFiedler

Undrafted Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
We all know how lucky we got with Bess as he was undrafted and he is probably one of the best slot receivers in the league.

We have a few undrafted rookies including popular WR Jeff Fuller because of his familiarity with the offense.

My pick is someone on defense - Jacquies Smith

This guy has the potential to become a future star in the NFL and will contribute right away on defense.....

What do you base this on?? Are you psychic or is there something in his play you find remarkable??

I thought I knew of one a couple of months ago but I can't even find his name anywhere. He was a college LB that we wanted to make into a FB.

I'm not sure if any of this guys will become stars, but some could make the team.

Derrick Shelby

Kelcie McCray

Jonas Gray

Jeff Fuller

I thought I knew of one a couple of months ago but I can't even find his name anywhere. He was a college LB that we wanted to make into a FB.

I'm not sure if any of this guys will become stars, but some could make the team.

Derrick Shelby

I like Jonas Gray, I just hope he doesn't get reckless and re-injure the knee. http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=439751

Kelcie McCray

Jonas Gray

Jeff Fuller

I like Jonas Gray, I just hope he doesn't get reckless and re-injure the knee.
http://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=439751

We all know how lucky we got with Bess as he was undrafted and he is probably one of the best slot receivers in the league.

We have a few undrafted rookies including popular WR Jeff Fuller because of his familiarity with the offense.

I also like Smith if he can be kept on the PS the whole year.

I also like Cameron Collins if he can stay on the PS a year or two. Collins has decent size and athleticism, and he is a real brainiac. A 4 time academic all star. Collins switched positions from safety to LB and is going to need some time to adjust to playing LB in the NFL, but I think he could compete for a starting position in three years. His body of work is weak, but that may be expected with the position change.

im thinking Kelcie McCray S Arkansas State will be the one who surprises and makes the roster. i think fuller will make it, and gray to the pup even tho im not very high on him.

This guy has the potential to become a future star in the NFL and will contribute right away on defense.....
I think you identified the two with the best shot. Jacquies Smith can rush the passer and has nice speed (I believe 4.59 at combine). If he can help on special teams, Smith has a real chance. Jeff Fuller has to really take advantage of this opportunity. He has an edge over other rookies because, like Ryan Tannehill, he knows the system. If the Dolphins can work on his hands, Fuller is a good bet to stick. They could use a 6-4 guy with talent at the wr position. The offensive lineman from BYU, Brown (can't remember his first name) might have a shot. He fits the zone blocking system that Joe Philibin prefers. I also think Brown, the tight end, will make the team. I know he's a long-shot, but I wouldn't doubt that Miami carries a lot of tight ends on the roster much like they did at Green Bay. Love his raw potential.

I know it's a popular choice but probably Jeff Fuller. Didn't expect him to go undrafted.

Back
Top Bottom