UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Bad play caller but probably knew how to put an offense together.
That DC has the Giants playing really good defense. He just had zero to work with last season, same as Gailey this season.
Get some weapons and watch how good a playcaller becomes. AKA Cam Cameron becoming HC material because he had a great offense that was loaded with HOF talent. Weird how good he was!

"Adam Gase" the next young HC did an incredible job with Payton Manning! Props to whomever got Josh Allan turned around. Gase got two HC jobs based off of coaching Payton Manning in his prime. Get the offense more weapons!

Great mind, great football guy, one of the best all time at his job, but past his prime, too old, sent out to pasture like he was previous. Just his time has passed and new fresh blood needed. No analytics and schemes any more.

With that said, can we PRY the Chargers OC away from them?!? LOL That guy has the right idea with his QB!

It is settled. We are not moving up in the draft for a qb. You all can chill.
Like it or not, Flo think the problem is with CG.

Flores goofed on this hire. He better not goof a 3rd time or that’ll be his ***. Despite him having some real good characteristics as a coach
I think the hire was familiarity with Fitzpatrick. I believe he was planned to be the QB, but Flo changed things up once he saw that Fitzpatrick gonna be magic and tragic. He needed to see the rook, and Gailey couldn't adjust his game planning to Tua's strength.

Amazing news. I was literally on the phone telling my buddy that I would love to see someone who's more familiar with RPO concepts calling plays.

So far a great start to this off-season

Do you all like Arizona's offense with Kyler Murray? Even though we won that game, I liked what they did to us.

Back
Top Bottom