UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Gailey was a bad and bizarre hire from day one. This also probably means Fitzpatrick will not return. This is the second consecutive year in which Flores has fired his OC which reflects poorly on him.

I hate seeing guy lose their jobs, but once you cant do it you gotta go

Bill o Brien anyone?
it was a tactic all along?
BOB sabotaged the Texans to help Miami load up on talent, so he’ll have something to work with... sounds just Patriots enough that it might be true

Gailey was hired for Fitzpatrick, not Tua.

Another reason why Tua needs to either sh*t or get off the pot next season.

New skill positions + New OC ≠ Same old Tua.

Flores has said as much. He has to get better.

You haven't been paying attention if you didn't see this move coming. Flores proved it last off season that he's ruthless and not afraid to make changes.

Do you all like Arizona's offense with Kyler Murray? Even though we won that game, I liked what they did to us.
Yes. Arizona actually knows how to run jet action and score with it inside the 10 instead of losing 10 yards.

You haven't been paying attention if you didn't see this move coming. Flores proved it last off season that he's ruthless and not afraid to make changes.
He is a ruthless dude isn't he - I like that.

I guess it's not hard being ruthless after being under Bellicheat for 15+ years.

Back
Top Bottom