UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

UPDATE: Flores expects Chan Gailey to return as OC/Gailey steps down

Flores gonna be out of here quicker than I thought if he cant hire a competent OC. What happens next year when this defense falls off and he makes a bad OC hire? You win in this league with offense now. Can Flores find an OC to keep him out of hot water. Judging by his first two hires if looks iffy.

tenor.gif
Stole my gif, good one! lol

This team needs to find one and stick with them.

3 OCs in 3 years. It's a good thing Tua will only be here for 2 of the 3 years but once again he'll have to learn a new playbook.

Kill me if it's BoB. God no.

I hope we have a plan in place. Gailey feels like a short-sighted hire right now.

good move.. get an OC that actually utilizes Tua's talent.. next up, a few playmakers

Gailey was hired for Fitzpatrick, not Tua.

Another reason why Tua needs to either sh*t or get off the pot next season.

New skill positions + New OC ≠ Same old Tua.

Flores has said as much. He has to get better.
DPhinz,

Same old TUA?!?!?

Wasn't he a rookie this year? Just wondering... :UP:

Flores gonna be out of here quicker than I thought if he cant hire a competent OC. What happens next year when this defense falls off and he makes a bad OC hire? You win in this league with offense now. Can Flores find an OC to keep him out of hot water. Judging by his first two hires if looks iffy.
Yeah because our defense sucked this year right? I love how you assume it will “fall off” when it literally improved this season.

True.

Haven't looked it up, but I don't believe that the Patriots defense was ever #1 during their Super Bowl wins (or any other teams).

You need a good defense (not the #1 defense) to win the Super Bowl - and a great offense.

DPhinz,

Same old TUA?!?!?

Wasn't he a rookie this year? Just wondering... :UP:
He WAS a rookie and we have a sample from that rookie season.

Next season he will no longer be a rookie...unless he doesn't do well and his supporters start counting the games he's played in and the ones he didn't to craft a 16 game season.

Not sure what his complete role was with this team. But from the outside it doesn't look like hiring him was the best move for this young team. This makes the 2nd OC that has come and gone under Coach Flo and Co. Clearly, this can't be a reoccuring theme.

They need to take their time and really evaluate what type of team they want to be offensively and draft and hire according to that phiolosphy.

This one lays at the feet of Coach Flo and Co.

Back
Top Bottom