***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 58 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess... and that's all it is...

Fangio has the reputation of being an honorable guy... and the reports said he had agreed to a contract.

IF he is an honorable guy, then he'll do what he agreed to do... even though he's going to help the Eagles win first.
Good point. I hope you are correct 🐻

I have a second home in Key Largo I am going to put on the market once the weather turns hot and humid. Your left nut won’t do it but it has 3 bedrooms, two baths, 1450 square feet, with central air and a 1 car garage. It is less than 75 feet from the gulf waters.

It will be listed for around $975,000 if you are interested.
Hows the fishing? Does it have a dock?

If this reputable, fine, aged, eye-talian savant jerks us off for too long what are the chances we lose Desai or any other bench warmers that caught our eye?

I'm at the same point, just sign Desai if it's not gonna happen...
This is interesting.

If Fangio has agreed to terms but is under an NDA/Non Compete from the Eagles as long as they are active, it makes sense. And even as a consultant, I would assume hes actively working through their playoff run and now prepping for the SB.

If there hasn't been any agreement and all these reports are BS, and the Dolphins know they aren't Fangio's preferred choice then we would already be seeing a deal done with Desai.

Therefore, I believe that there is a deal in place and we will see the press conference on the Monday after the SB.

Last edited:
The theory gaining steam on Twitter is that he wants to return to the 49ers and his representatives jumped the gun saying he was going to Miami.

While this is currently the most popular theory out there, I don’t believe it for a second for 2 reasons:

1- This story was picked up and reported on by the biggest sports media outlets on the planet. ESPN and NFL.com don’t run stories all willy-nilly. I admittedly have no idea what the holdup is, but I feel better about these guys reporting that a deal has been reached than I do with a guy tweeting that Fangio hasn’t decided yet.

and……..

2- It makes ZERO, let me repeat, ZERO sense that Fangio was ready to agree to become the new DC of the Miami Dolphins before the 49ers lost yesterday and now he might be waiting to see what happens with current 9er DC Demeco Ryans in regards to the Texans HC position still being open. The fact of the matter is that whether the 49ers had have won or lost yesterday, Ryans possibly leaving to take over as Houston’s new HC was a reality before Miami interviewed Fangio. There’s also a window in which had San Fran won, they still could have conducted a 2nd interview with Ryans and made the decision to hire him. They just would have had to wait for the SB to be over before making it official.

Heading into the interview with Miami, Fangio and his agent 100% knew that Ryans was the leader in the clubhouse for the Texan job. These reports that the 49er loss triggered Fangio into deciding to wait on signing the Dolphin deal until he knows what’s happening with the 49ers are just not accurate. All of those possibilities existed before he sat down with Miami.

Fangio is the next DC of the Miami Dolphins. We probably won’t know the cause of the holdup until it’s all said and done but he’s not gonna pull a fast one on Miami.

Hows the fishing? Does it have a dock?

Don't know about the dock but the fishing there is terrific.

C86NyBxXsAAENnF.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom