***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread*** | Page 59 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

***UPDATE***Miami agrees to terms with Fangio, Fangio Agrees he Disagrees AND FINALLY AGREES TO MIAMI!!!.....Unless it's Philly - Super Thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems no one here likes ESPN, Pro Football Talk, FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC, reporters in Miami, etc. etc. Where do you want/get your info from?
Lol. I get it from every outlet you listed EXCEPT for ESPN. They can suck it!! Definitely not from stupid ass twitter no matter who's account it comes from

chasing GIF

This feels like an episode of the, Keystone Cops!!!

I don’t know how much of a difference this makes, but McDaniel and Fangio have the same agent. I really don’t see the agent letting one of his clients look like a fool by another one of his clients.

Also, as stated by Aqua Man the 49ers job didn’t all of a sudden come open. It was well known there was a good chance that job was coming open, so he knew going back to the 9ers was a real possibility this entire time.

So, I think Fangio is coming because so many have reported it, McDaniel and Fangio have the same agent, so playing games doesn’t seem likely here, and the 9ers job has been a real possibility this entire time. Why agree to terms with Miami if you are waiting for the 9ers? Again don’t see the agent doing that.

This is interesting.

If Fangio has agreed to terms but is under an NDA from the Eagles as long as they are active, it makes sense. And even as a consultant, I would assume hes actively working through their playoff run and now prepping for the SB.

If there hasn't been any agreement and all these reports are BS, and the Dolphins know they aren't Fangio's preferred choice then we would already be seeing a deal done with Desai.

Therefore, I believe that there is a deal in place and we will see the press conference on the Monday after the SB.
I find it curious they are not talking about any other candidates or scheduling second interviews. It's almost like they already have someone. Which is a positive sign I guess.
I think guys are just getting frustrated, myself included because it hasn't been officially announced, but potentially for good reason. We were led to believe it was a done deal and were celebrating the good news, but now are preparing for another letdown after the release of the conflicting reports. What a rollercoaster ride...

So the San Francisco beat reporters are the mouth pieces for Jed York? Trying to cast doubt about Fangio? Well it seems to be working. Dolfans from all over are confused. Wondering what's really going on?

The silence is killing me.

Those double douching, dirty rotten scoundrels, deserve the **** stained undies they be wearing lately!!!
Episode 16 GIF by The Simpsons
MIke Klis from denvers channel 9 news talked to fangio and he told him he has not signed any deal with any team. Fangio and kliss go back aways since fangio coached there and kliss covered the broncos. Every one else is just latching on now. I made a thread at 6am west coast time about but it got taken off.

Per source - the Miami Dolphins and DC/HC Vic Fangio have agreed to terms!
Pen has not been put to paper yet but that’s only because Fangio is technically still on the Eagles staff and they are still in contention.

What brother Tarheelphin said basically
Like I just said

Is the presumption that Fangio, as a non-Eagles employee consultant (1099), is contractually under a ‘no-compete‘ clause during the season? Not a stretch to think this language would exist in lieu of him leaving in-season to a competitor without risking a ton of inside information.

Eagles could release him from the contract, but, they may still need him to complete a successful Super Bowl run. Especially against a Chiefs offense and Andy Reid/Patrick Mahomes that he’s faced 6x as a Head Coach.

Who knows.
The Eagles gave him permission to interview. This wasn’t done without their knowledge or we would be losing another damn draft pick. Out of consideration for the Eagles and to avoid any distraction during SB prep, he isn’t saying anything or signing anything. Terms have been agreed to.

Agreed, but there is still a window where things could change and other teams could get involved and a bidding war going….

It’s not unprecedented!
Doubtful. There’s nothing about Vic Fangio, a really old school coach, that leads me to believe he’s not a man of his word. How about this novel idea. He actually wants to come to Miami. Some of you Eeyores have been Miami fans for too long, but not as long as me. Lol

I find it curious they are not talking about any other candidates or scheduling second interviews. It's almost like they already have someone. Which is a positive sign I guess.
I think guys are just getting frustrated, myself included because it hasn't been officially announced, but potentially for good reason. We were led to believe it was a done deal and were celebrating the good news, but now are preparing for another letdown after the release of the conflicting reports. What a rollercoaster ride...
Finheaven is an amusement park of our own creation. The small % of the posters love to wreak havoc and create chaos much more nauseating than the biggest rollercoasters. :chuckle:Fortunately a few of us actually have business/contract experience at a high level and understand the complexities therein, rather than being "social media experts" because we did 10 minutes research on google.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom