Vegas disrespecting us | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vegas disrespecting us

Ricky in his 2nd year was a workhorse, I already explained that to you, he took the ball for an average of 25-30 carries a game. Curtis Martin in 98 avg 3.5 for you guys, the Following year he avg 4.0, then the season after that he avg 3.8.....would your team have missed Curtis if he was not there?

In 1998 Curtis was hurt the whole year but played throuhg it but he had no burst which reflected is poor YPC. last year Curtis had 21 less carries than Ricky had in '03 and his YPC was 4.6. Ricky was not hurt in 2003 and he faced the same type of situation Curtis faced last year except Curtis thrived and Ricky shrunk.

Well if Penny goes down, your starter will be the QB that was beaten by either our starter or backup, our O-line has nor gotten way more expierice Vets, and one of the best teacher as their coach, we have better receivers then your team, as good a RB, with better depth then the Jets. By what you are saying, if Penny goes down (Very likely), then the Jets are going to be even worse then the Dolphins.

Fiedler wasn't beaten out by anyone on your roster, they made the move for a fresh start but if you asked Saban who is better Fielder or Feeley he'd tell you feeley but w/ all the baggage and the harsh, infair criticism and for cap reasons jay was let go. Jay is better than either of your 2 QBs.

No, a miracle would be seeing your team in a superbowl (Since 1969), while Miami has had good starts as early as 2 years ago (Before all the problems started).

A miracle would be seeing you guys win another SB, you haven't won one since 5 years after our SB win. yes you used to have strong starts and great finishes :lol: You aren't starting 3-0, like I said you'll be fortunate to be 1-2 after 3 games.

i live in vegas and i'm thinking the same thing! i want to put 4 figures on it before the hall of fame game. i'm just not sure why the rest of the nfl nation doesn't see it.

nyjunc said:
No, I said 6 or 7 wins this year so that is over but I don't think 5 1/2 is an insane #. Sometimes teams are better but the record does not reflect that, in 2002 we were 9-7 and in '01 we were 10-6 yet we were much better in '02. I think you'll be much improved but won't make a playoff run, that will be a year away.

I'll be here win or lose to discuss the jet wins or take my lumps if the Jets lose but if you guys sweep us I'll eat my keyboard :D

Your team isn't as good as u think it is. I'm not impressed with your WR's and Curtis Martin will start to slow down (no secure back up RB).
Pennington is an accurate passer, but not great arm strength and he will make mistakes when pressured. That will happen because your O-line has some holes.
Wouldn't surprise me at all to see the Jets finish last in the division.

I would pay MONEY to see Fiedler line up for the Jets......MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I have said before....I have never wished injury on any player....But....GOD.....PLEEEZE have Fiedler start a series of games for the Jets...PLEEEEZE... :pray:

nyjunc said:
Fiedler wasn't beaten out by anyone on your roster, they made the move for a fresh start but if you asked Saban who is better Fielder or Feeley he'd tell you feeley but w/ all the baggage and the harsh, infair criticism and for cap reasons jay was let go. Jay is better than either of your 2 QBs.
Did you mean he'd say "Feidler"?
BS....you're just making stuff up now.

Scrap said:
Vegas just figures we lost a few bucks last year, and their giving us this easy opportunity to win it back.

we always covered the spread though...

Back
Top Bottom