Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 11 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

If he keeps up his play he's going to be an MVP candidate, except he'll probably get overlooked as late blooming QB's have a hard time getting accepted in the elite club.

At least the Titans Steelers will be a fun game to watch on our bye. Last two undefeated teams in the AFC. Crazy!

I was just thinking about this: "What are the relevant games for me this weekend". I'll be keeping an eye on the Bills and NE of course, but good reminder on the Titans Steelers game. I often forget I actually care to watch the Titans until I catch them on, then find myself rooting for them and enjoying it.

Also we've got MotoGP and Formula 1 all weekend, which should make for an awesome sports weekend, but i'm always going on about MotoGP and F1 on here, so better keep it small

I was just thinking about this: "What are the relevant games for me this weekend". I'll be keeping an eye on the Bills and NE of course, but good reminder on the Titans Steelers game. I often forget I actually care to watch the Titans until I catch them on, then find myself rooting for them and enjoying it.

Also we've got MotoGP and Formula 1 all weekend, which should make for an awesome sports weekend, but i'm always going on about MotoGP and F1 on here, so better keep it small
And Greenbay vs. Houston.

lol almost missed the motogp part

It seems like for so long the Steelers and the Ravens are the two teams that would keep Miami out of the playoffs down the end of the season. I find it easy to root against those teams. Still remember that classic where Tannehill showed them up in the snow! This should be a great matchup.

If he keeps up his play he's going to be an MVP candidate, except he'll probably get overlooked as late blooming QB's have a hard time getting accepted in the elite club.
You're a tough grader, spud!

Tannehill is going to have a tough game this week, with AJ Brown hobbled and Lewan out for the year.

I fully expect Pittsburgh to focus on taking Henry out of the game, and with their front seven, and Lewan out, Tannehill will be blindsided often.

Tannehill is going to have a tough game this week, with AJ Brown hobbled and Lewan out for the year.

I fully expect Pittsburgh to focus on taking Henry out of the game, and with their front seven, and Lewan out, Tannehill will be blindsided often.
Henry has actually been pretty pedestrian a lot of games this year and Tannehill hasn't really had great protection either. But the Tannehill has been really good this year about taking what the defense gives - if the opportunity for a big play is there, he nails it. If he has to just move the chains underneath, he does it.

Titans O has been very consistent- kinda what you used to believe about good defense. They just do what they need to do to win- no matter the time, the situation, or what is needed- they make it happen. I just dont see Pittsburgh shutting them down, 31-30 Titans.

It is simple, the man didn't fit in a locker room of human garbage (Grimes and his ghetto rat wife for example).

Tannehill was class in an organization that lacked it top to bottom while he was here.

Watching RT17...

Down 14 and are they relying on Tannehill?

No...it's Henry-off tackle left-Henry off tackle.

3 and 9...Tannehill gets happy feet and get lucky for a 1st down on a high throw under moderate pressure.

Watching RT17...

Down 14 and are they relying on Tannehill?

No...it's Henry-off tackle left-Henry off tackle.

3 and 9...Tannehill gets happy feet and get lucky for a 1st down on a high throw under moderate pressure.
And Tannehill with the TD pass. Time to stop being hypercritical.

Back
Top Bottom