Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

You know maybe Tanne needs a run game after all... 24-7 Pitt smh
Sure, defense has given up 24 first half points and all, but yeah, why not?

Aside from the big game last week Henry hasn't necessarily been a huge factor. Tannehill has had to deliver in every single game this year.

It's a team game and Tennessee isn't playing well in all facets. This is against an undefeated opponent running on all cylinders right now.

How was any of what I posted hating? Minkah flat out missed the tackle, facts.
You're on the wrong thread to state a fact...

The narrative on this thread is that RT17 threw such a perfect pass that Minkah was out of position.

How was any of what I posted hating? Minkah flat out missed the tackle, facts.
Fitzpatrick hasn't had a very good game. The only time his name was called was when he held the receiver on fourth down, giving TN a fresh set of downs at the 1. Other than that, I've just seen him trotting up to where guys are tackled at the end of the play.

Why do you people always pipe in and act like someone is wrong when a team was down 27-7 and playing horribly? How they played afterwards does not make the initial statement incorrect.
True...

Pittsburg held Henry and they Titans were getting crushed because of it...

When he got going so did Tannehill.

So Tannehill now 12-4 as a Titan starter, 4000+ yards 37 tds and 7 ints and a passer rating north of 115. If Miami gets that type of production from Tua at any point in his Dolphin career I would be more than satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom