Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

It's obvious Tannehill can't be successful without a kicker. ?

Anyways exciting finish. I'd feel bad for kicker but he made too many of those versus the dolphins so...

At the end of the day the Titans are still 5-1 and they showed a huge amount of fight today coming back from the hole they did. They are a difficult team to beat.

You're worshipping a guy averaging less than 4 YPC over a guy who in 16 starts with his current team has 37 YDs and 7 INTs.
Not counting todays game over the last 16 starts for Henry he has 2011 YFS 20 total TD's and is averaging 5.2 y/a.

Why us the last 16 games for Tannehill but not do the same for Henry?

You're worshipping a guy averaging less than 4 YPC over a guy who in 16 starts with his current team has 37 YDs and 7 INTs.
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

You totally missed the playoff run for them last season, and any game this season.

RT17 just doesn't cost the Titans like he cost us for making birdbrained mistakes thinking out of his level of QBing because Henry gets 4.8 ypc this season...5.1 last season (1,500+ total) --- you say less than 4. I challenge you to show me that stat.

Not counting todays game over the last 16 starts for Henry he has 2011 YFS 20 total TD's and is averaging 5.2 y/a.

Why us the last 16 games for Tannehill but not do the same for Henry?
Because outside of one game that production hasn't carried over for Henry whereas for Tannehill it has.

As if taking Tannehill's 15/2 TD/INT ratio this year somehow makes him less viable? Combine that with the record and it's in the running for MVP early in the year.

*I'll edit this as the numbers that were pulling up for Henry weren't correct. However, I will point out that Henry has had less than 4 YPC in 3/6 games this year.

You totally missed the playoff run for them last season, and any game this season.

RT17 just doesn't cost the Titans like he cost us for making birdbrained mistakes thinking out of his level of QBing because Henry gets 4.8 ypc this season...5.1 last season (1,500+ total) --- you say less than 4. I challenge you to show me that stat.
You're right - whatever numbers I was looking at didn't have Henry's numbers right. For some reason some outlets (like CBS) are showing season stats only counting the first 3 games.

Watching RT17...

Down 14 and are they relying on Tannehill?

No...it's Henry-off tackle left-Henry off tackle.

3 and 9...Tannehill gets happy feet and get lucky for a 1st down on a high throw under moderate pressure.
i never ceased to be amazed at posters who understand almost nothing about football. i’m not even going to bother instructing these fools....

so hiw many are there left of the THill deniers who dont mind embarrassing themselves whenever they think THill is going to lose a game? 3 or 4? I dont even see that Adam guy around anymore.

that said, it’s obvious THill needs to work on his Field goal kicking skills.

You're right - whatever numbers I was looking at didn't have Henry's numbers right. For some reason some outlets (like CBS) are showing season stats only counting the first 3 games.
RT17 is doing great...

I'm going on a limb and stating that he wouldn't have the same success here as he has in Tennessee. I don't think his numbers would be all that different than Fitzpatrick's if he were still under center....

i never ceased to be amazed at posters who understand almost nothing about football. i’m not even going to bother instructing these fools....

Which NFL team are you the OC for?

Last edited:
RT17 is doing great...

I'm going on a limb and stating that he wouldn't have the same success here as he has in Tennessee. I don't think his numbers would be all that different than Fitzpatrick's if he were still under center....
Still can't admit that you were wrong about RT, aye? The entire team was outmatched by Pitt all day, and RT leads them on a game tying drive to send them to overtime, but you still give no credit. Do you give Brady credit for those same drives, or only because the same kicker actually made the field goals for him?

Yadda yadda yaada. Henry wasn't performing at this level when Mariota was under center because he wasn't a good QB. Tannehill wasn't performing this well in Miami because he wasn't in the right offense.

One helps the other. Henry and Tannehill in Tennessee's offense = success. Give them both the credit they've earned.

Still can't admit that you were wrong about RT, aye? The entire team was outmatched by Pitt all day, and RT leads them on a game tying drive to send them to overtime, but you still give no credit. Do you give Brady credit for those same drives, or only because the same kicker actually made the field goals for him?
LOL...

Even a broke clock is right twice a day...especially in a prevent.

The heart and soul of that team is Derrick Henry. Anyone who says RT17 is deluded.

The FG kicker has to make the kicks for Derrick Henry. He pounded the ball down there. RT17 simply throws the ball over LB's crowding the LOS.

LOL...

Even a broke clock is right twice a day...especially in a prevent.

The heart and soul of that team is Derrick Henry. Anyone who says RT17 is deluded.

The FG kicker has to make the kicks for Derrick Henry. He pounded the ball down there. RT17 simply throws the ball over LB's crowding the LOS.
Even if you believe that Derrick Henry is the best offensive player on that team, it's easy to see who the leader of that team is - its the QB who has made everyone around him better.

Since Tannehill has taken over as starter no team has had more comeback victories. But I guess that's all on Derrick Henry too...

Back
Top Bottom