Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

LOL at the posters still trying to explain away Tannehill's performance. He is 19 games into his new gig and the results are not just good, they are outstanding.

16 regular season games, he has 42 total TDs. He is near the top in every conceivable passing category. He led his team to the AFC championship game.

He is deservedly considered a top 5 QB.

LOL at the posters still trying to explain away Tannehill's performance. He is 19 games into his new gig and the results are not just good, they are outstanding.

16 regular season games, he has 42 total TDs. He is near the top in every conceivable passing category. He led his team to the AFC championship game.

He is deservedly considered a top 5 QB.
And just lost to a shitty Bengals team....?

Are you still mad about being wrong about Tannehill? LOL. Get over it. It isn't nearly your worst call.

Let's just hope your call about Tua is better.....

I'm never mad about football players. My call on Tannehill was so spot on it couldn't get anymore accurate. Perhaps you need to reread it again. He's not a franchise quarterback. He's a game manager that they ask to go out and not screw it up. Every coach in the league, every player, every pundit, statistical analyst, and nearly every fan of every single team in the league all know this. The only place where a handful of creepy groupies like to pretend they don't know it is right here on this board.

Which has always been it's own little world kinda.

I'm never mad about football players. My call on Tannehill was so spot on it couldn't get anymore accurate. Perhaps you need to reread it again. He's not a franchise quarterback. He's a game manager that they ask to go out and not screw it up. Every coach in the league, every player, every pundit, statistical analyst, and nearly every fan of every single team in the league all know this. The only place where a handful of creepy groupies like to pretend they don't know it is right here on this board.

Which has always been it's own little world kinda.

LOL....... 44 TDs in 17 games.... some game manager..... You suck at this.....

You're not fooling anyone. You'd have bet your left nut that Tannehill would not be anywhere near as good as he has been in Tenn.

1604337065685.png

LOL....... 44 TDs in 17 games.... some game manager..... You suck at this.....

You're not fooling anyone. You'd have bet your left nut that Tannehill would not be anywhere near as good as he has been in Tenn.

View attachment 57566

Henry has had almost 30 TD's in that span against loaded boxes consistently.

Bottom line is the Titans lost yesterday for the first time when Henry rushes for 100 yards because the quarterback and defense shat themselves.

You would've bet Tannehill would not be anywhere near as good as he has been in Tennessee too. I'm taking Derrick Henry.

Bottom line is the Titans lost yesterday for the first time when Henry rushes for 100 yards because the quarterback and defense shat themselves.

You would've bet Tannehill would not be anywhere near as good as he has been in Tennessee too. I'm taking Derrick Henry.
Henry had 25 rushing TD's with Mariota in 49 games started
Henry has 20 rushing TD's with Tannehill in 17 games started

In my opinion they have both needed each other and benefited from each other greatly.

Henry had 25 rushing TD's with Mariota in 49 games started
Henry has 20 rushing TD's with Tannehill in 17 games started

In my opinion they have both needed each other and benefited from each other greatly.

Fannyboy was obviously totaling Tannehill's touchdowns both passing and running. So I was obviously totaling Henry's touchdowns rushing and receiving in that same span of games - which is 26. Almost 30.

I'm taking Derrick Henry.

And when Henry is averaging 3 YPC against the Bills while Tannehill throws 3 TDs and runs for another, you're off hiding wishing it weren't true.

I fully expected success for Tannehill in Tenn. Just give it up. You look foolish now and I feel bad piling on.

Fannyboy was obviously totaling Tannehill's touchdowns both passing and running. So I was obviously totaling Henry's touchdowns rushing and receiving in that same span of games - which is 26. Almost 30.

I'm taking Derrick Henry.
Correct, the addition of elite QB play turned Henry from a JAG to a GOAT. Funny how that worked.......

And when Henry is averaging 3 YPC against the Bills while Tannehill throws 3 TDs and runs for another, you're off hiding wishing it weren't true.

I fully expected success for Tannehill in Tenn. Just give it up. You look foolish now and I feel bad piling on.

What a dumba$$ comment. We've all seen Derrick Henry carry teams to championships. It's what he does. Tannehill ain't winning sh^t without Derrick Henry toting his ass to it. You creepy ass mama's boys can pile on all you want. I'll be here.

What a dumba$$ comment. We've all seen Derrick Henry carry teams to championships. It's what he does. Tannehill ain't winning sh^t without Derrick Henry toting his *** to it. You creepy *** mama's boys can pile on all you want. I'll be here.
Jesus, take off your bama glasses...... Derrick Henry hasn't carried **** in the pros. He was a JAG and well on his way to a short career before Tannehill showed up. Get over yourself.

Now I see two strikes against Tannehill for you.... he is making you look foolish and taking some of the attention away from a bama alum.... double whammy. Did you predict success for Mariota too? That would be the trifecta. LOL.

Jesus, take off your bama glasses...... Derrick Henry hasn't carried **** in the pros. He was a JAG and well on his way to a short career before Tannehill showed up. Get over yourself.

Now I see two strikes against Tannehill for you.... he is making you look foolish and taking some of the attention away from a bama alum.... double whammy. Did you predict success for Mariota too? That would be the trifecta. LOL.

Take off your Tanneclunker jersey and snap out of it fella. Derrick Henry has been doing all the heavy lifting for the Titans. He's actually won something before. Unlike Tannehill. Tannehill was JAG before he started handing off to Henry 30 times a game and he's still a JAG.

I got news for you - Tannehill ain't taking any attention away from Henry. You need to walk around out in the real world for a minute. Get some fresh air. It's getting awful stale locked up in your closet with your Tannehill's poster.

It's just extremely, extremely odd for someone to be so emotionally fragile when it comes to an athlete. You are flat out creepy. That part I was never kidding about.

Back
Top Bottom