Victory lap for Tannehill fans | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Victory lap for Tannehill fans

Take off your Tanneclunker jersey and snap out of it fella. Derrick Henry has been doing all the heavy lifting for the Titans. He's actually won something before. Unlike Tannehill. Tannehill was JAG before he started handing off to Henry 30 times a game and he's still a JAG.

I got news for you - Tannehill ain't taking any attention away from Henry. You need to walk around out in the real world for a minute. Get some fresh air. It's getting awful stale locked up in your closet with your Tannehill's poster.

It's just extremely, extremely odd for someone to be so emotionally fragile when it comes to an athlete. You are flat out creepy. That part I was never kidding about.
Your poor ego....... no fragility here. Stop projecting. You seem particularly troubled by this...... frantic, almost. It's sad.

Tua better work out or you'll have a stroke.....

Last edited:
Your poor ego....... no fragility here. Stop projecting. You seem particularly troubled by this...... frantic, almost. It's sad.

My ego is indestructible. Like I told you before, I don't mind coming around about once or twice a year in one the creepy Tannehill threads to let you get it all off your chest. I'm a nice guy. You should try it.

It's not your fault Derrick Henry is such a beast.

My ego is indestructible. Like I told you before, I don't mind coming around about once or twice a year in one the creepy Tannehill threads to let you get it all off your chest. I'm a nice guy. You should try it.

It's not your fault Derrick Henry is such a beast.
Derrick Henry is a beast, due in part, to having an excellent QB. Nothing creepy about the thread. Plenty of us took a lot of crap from "experts" on this site who had it all figured out. So, yeah, I'll take my victory laps and there is nothing you can do about it.

So, yeah, I'll take my victory laps and there is nothing you can do about it.

Yeah if it wasn’t for Tannehill he’d have to run against 11 in the box. All anybody can do is point out what that victory lap actually looks like. Enjoy...

1604353543509.gif

7 games in that offense has been ludicrously productive. Its become apparent though that the Titans defense is just not very good. Among other things they average just a sack a game. I don't think their offensive line is all that fantastic either but Henry and Tannehill have survived. Rooting for the Titans has become my clear thing when the Dolphins aren't on but there are some cracks in the foundation showing up.

7 games in that offense has been ludicrously productive. Its become apparent though that the Titans defense is just not very good. Among other things they average just a sack a game. I don't think their offensive line is all that fantastic either but Henry and Tannehill have survived. Rooting for the Titans has become my clear thing when the Dolphins aren't on but there are some cracks in the foundation showing up.
They were better before Lewan got injured a couple weeks ago.

For me as a fan. That's all I care about. Tannehill was a waste of time. Add to that previous 12 seasons.
The rest of the team was a waste of time. They have the chance to be relevant for the first time since 2002 or 2003. The Titans were relevant last season and are again this season, due to the arrival of Tannehill. Might be hard to take, but it is true. Now we just need Tua to be as good as he can be and it will have been worth it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom