Vontae davis is better than Revis | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae davis is better than Revis

Give up your argument already. Revis is better than Davis, get over it. Take of the Aqua glasses and get real. Is Vontae Davis a great player? Yeah, you better believe it, but he's not on Revis' level YET. I do think he can reach it, but he certainly isn't there at this point.

no u

Whoa Whoa... slow down cowboy, enjoy the win but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

again, you're proving my point. I respond to you're thread cause I saw you thumping your chest in another thread, and I simply get a childish rebuttal out of you with no real substance or thought put into it.

because im not going to get into a flame war with you so i chose the simple reply.

because im not going to get into a flame war with you so i chose the simple reply.
That's not my posting style. I just simply stated I disagreed with you, and thought you were being a bit of a homer. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll respect that. That doesn't, however, mean I have to agree with you. I was just looking for a good debate.

That's not my posting style. I just simply stated I disagreed with you, and thought you were being a bit of a homer. You're entitled to your opinion and I'll respect that. That doesn't, however, mean I have to agree with you. I was just looking for a good debate.

U dont have to agree me but u told me to give up my argument. I wont ever give it up, i made this thread weeks before the season opener and its slowly becoming a reality to people. Revis had one good year!!!!! and vontae is proving that i know what im talking about when i make these threads. I mean did u see that pic vontae made today? call me a homer but damn that was beatiful lol.

U dont have to agree me but u told me to give up my argument. I wont ever give it up, i made this thread weeks before the season opener and its slowly becoming a reality to people. Revis had one good year!!!!! and vontae is proving that i know what im talking about when i make these threads. I mean did u see that pic vontae made today? call me a homer but damn that was beatiful lol.
It was a tip drill. Last year's team would not have made that play. they would've been content with the incomplete pass. Not Mike Nolan's d though. I was not trying to come across as a jackass, I just really don't agree with that statement. I like Vontae a lot more, but I'm not sure I'm ready to crown him the best in the league after facing Evans and Harvin. Let's see him against Edwards and Moss in these next 2 weeks.

vontae is better than revis this year
Revis has played Moss and Boldin, 2 top 10 recievers.
Davis has played Evans and Harvin, who aren't even close to the same level as Boldin and Moss.

I'm not buying into all the hype because I don't want to get to pumped up only for him to get toasted when he faces the true #1's in the NFL.

davis is going to be one hell a cornerback and is looking amazing right now, but i wouldn't classify him with revis yet. Maybe in a few years

Revis has played Moss and Boldin, 2 top 10 recievers.
Davis has played Evans and Harvin, who aren't even close to the same level as Boldin and Moss.

I'm not buying into all the hype because I don't want to get to pumped up only for him to get toasted when he faces the true #1's in the NFL.

Did u watch revis get toasted by moss today? lol, than limped off the field out of embarassment.

You mean the injury he had earlier in the week and kept him out for the rest of the game. He got beat once on a great play by Brady and Moss and a great gameplan. The defense wasn't set, Revis wasn't lined up properly, the safety was out of place. Still even with that one bad play Moss to that point had 2 catches for 32 yards and TD. Relax guy, Davis is a talent but he's not Revis or even close.

Back
Top Bottom