Vontae davis is better than Revis | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae davis is better than Revis

You mean the injury he had earlier in the week and kept him out for the rest of the game. He got beat once on a great play by Brady and Moss and a great gameplan. The defense wasn't set, Revis wasn't lined up properly, the safety was out of place. Still even with that one bad play Moss to that point had 2 catches for 32 yards and TD. Relax guy, Davis is a talent but he's not Revis or even close.

Revis homers....

Good to see you're mature..
:lol: This guy.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Did u watch revis get toasted by moss today? lol, than limped off the field out of embarassment.

Davis got roasted by Moss last year, what's your point? Davis has the talent to be the best CB in the league. Is he now? No.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Davis got roasted by Moss last year, what's your point? Davis has the talent to be the best CB in the league. Is he now? No.

davis was a rookie and not crowned the best cb in the league lol.

Did u watch revis get toasted by moss today? lol, than limped off the field out of embarassment.

yeah I'm sure Revis is embarrassed. Randy Moss beat him deep for the 1st time in his career.

I'm very impressed with Vontae Davis but cmon...Relax. He has a lot more to do then playing a game vs Trent Edwards and a weak Vikings WR's corp without Rice. Percy Harvin is the only good WR on that team. Berrian sucks.

yeah I'm sure Revis is embarrassed. Randy Moss beat him deep for the 1st time in his career.

I'm very impressed with Vontae Davis but cmon...Relax. He has a lot more to do then playing a game vs Trent Edwards and a weak Vikings WR's corp without Rice. Percy Harvin is the only good WR on that team. Berrian sucks.

tedd ginn jr.

Revis is a tool. His head blew up after last season. Lol at a cb wanting qb money.

Did yall see Moss snatch that TD with ONE hand over "the best defender in football?" lol then he limped off. But im sure theres some excuse as to why he got torched. Vontae Davis is a beast, and he proved that today. He didnt get torched for any TDs one handed. Did Revis outjump Moss for a touchdown his rookie year and pick him off twice?

Revis is a tool. His head blew up after last season. Lol at a cb wanting qb money.

Did yall see Moss snatch that TD with ONE hand over "the best defender in football?" lol then he limped off. But im sure theres some excuse as to why he got torched. Vontae Davis is a beast, and he proved that today. He didnt get torched for any TDs one handed. Did Revis outjump Moss for a touchdown his rookie year and pick him off twice?

you're analysis speaks the truth.

His point was he was asking you a question. Did you see it? And youre comparing a rookie cb getting "roasted" by a top 5 WR to the "best defender in sports" with the most hype Ive ever seen on a cb. what's your point?

btw im not saying vontae is better than Revis, but I would rather have Vontae on my team that Revis, given Revis' character issues.

tedd ginn jr.

seriously??

When Vontae shuts down the likes of A. Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, R. Moss and R. Wayne...then you will be right in saying Davis is better than Revis. Until then its all uneducated homer drivel.

On a side note, I'm very pleased with Davis progression, hopefully he keeps it up.

His point was he was asking you a question. Did you see it? And youre comparing a rookie cb getting "roasted" by a top 5 WR to the "best defender in sports" with the most hype Ive ever seen on a cb.
But they are both getting roasted by the same player... so the verdict is... Vontae is equal to Revis.... just not a little *****.

seriously??

When Vontae shuts down the likes of A. Johnson, L. Fitzgerald, R. Moss and R. Wayne...then you will be right in saying Davis is better than Revis. Until then its all uneducated homer drivel.

On a side note, I'm very pleased with Davis progression, hopefully he keeps it up.

were not talking about last year, were talking about the present! Vontae was a rookie last year. Its fair game now.

His point was he was asking you a question. Did you see it? And youre comparing a rookie cb getting "roasted" by a top 5 WR to the "best defender in sports" with the most hype Ive ever seen on a cb. what's your point?

No people such as Marshalfin are comparing the two. Please keep up.

Back
Top Bottom