Vontae | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae

Maybe he is having a tough deal coping what his younger brother is going through... Hopefully, he gets back in to shape.

Maybe he is having a tough deal coping what his younger brother is going through... Hopefully, he gets back in to shape.

Obviously, this Davis family is not the most outstanding character people around. Not too bright. Maybe we shouldve hired Mike Singletary to be the secondary coach.

The man is as dumb as a box of rocks! I've said it since the day we drafted him! I don't know if a coaching staff can coax anything out of him, but that's all we can really hope for! Can anyone tell that I'm not a Vontae fan??? LOL

Not going anywhere. Too talented. Out of shape, unacceptable but it happens. That's what camp is for.

Wasn't his brother arrested for murder in the offseason?

Perhaps Vonte should buy a treadmill for the off season.

"i am going to do my best to -- what you call it? -- i am going to act. I am going to like i am good."

Reshad Jones didn't look particularly interested in the conversation.

Not going anywhere. Too talented. Out of shape, unacceptable but it happens. That's what camp is for.

That is NOT what camp is for. With the NEW CBA and rules, showing up out of shape and using camp to get in shape and 5 weeks of just beginning the process. Practice time is very limited, you are here to work or not to work. Vontae wasn't here to work. You have your position coach BEGGING you to just try harder. It's embarrassing (for him). Guy acting like a girl tennis player needing a "bathroom break"

You must show up Day 1 in shape, not start to get in shape Day 1.

lol If Vontae is worth a 2nd, Revis is worth 2 1sts and a 2nd. Not sure how Vontae "easily" nets a 2nd rd pick.

Do you know how premium CBs are in this league? Especially ones as skilled with his kind of ceiling... Like I said you would easily get a mid-to late 2nd rd for davis easily.

He's got to be more than a little embarrassed after that display last night. That had to have stung a little, no? Let's go, Vontae, put your big boy pants on and go get it. Pick one off Friday night and take it to the house and he can set things straight.

Back
Top Bottom