Vontae | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vontae

I simply dont get it, the kid has all the talent in the world and he's just throwing it away..... C'MON MAN!!!

In Vontae's defense the D got a lot better last year after he came back from injury. I believe he missed 4 or 5 games during our 0 and 7 start.

What pissed me off on Hard Knocks was him saying he was "acting" and his inability to keep up even though training camp is much easier than it has been in the past. No 2 a days.
He should have come in ready to play and he did not. Never heard of a player missing time to go take a pee.

Never had his much inside info either..It happens. I'm sure of it all the time

I'm not sure Vontae is smart enough to realize how embarrassing he apparently looked on Hard Knock's, and quite possibly isn't smart enough to grow up into a man and work hard.

Yeah, looks like he has already been paid $8M for his 1st 3 seasons. Only has $2M left for next 2 years on original deal.

We have him on the cheap for the next two years. But will he perform for what is essentially a 200% pay cut from the 1st three seasons?

where do you get a 200% pay cut from the first 3 years

Does anyone still want to have the argument from last year that Vontae is "top corner"? Didn't think so...

Vontae was the better cornerback last year and the year before as well.

Sean Smith managed to get benched both years didn't he?

Look at where they were each ranked. There isn't any grey area here.

We are in training camp still, the first preseason game hasn't been played yet.

Who do you think will have a better season in 2012, Sean or Vontae?

It isn't even a fair question. Davis is much more talented. Coyle will hopefully bring out the most...

out of Sean. :d-day:

The more talented argument isn't a very fair.

Smith was a defensive player for 2 years up to the draft. He's still got a lot more growth to do.

People making judgment calls on Vontae Davis as a person are absolutely over stepping their boundaries and should be ashamed of themselves. It's a single episode of a heavily edited TV program. Let's get real guys. Clearly he has some issues with the coaching staff and his conditioning but to start questioning the kids intelligence as well as motivations is just silly.

People making judgment calls on Vontae Davis as a person are absolutely over stepping their boundaries and should be ashamed of themselves. It's a single episode of a heavily edited TV program. Let's get real guys. Clearly he has some issues with the coaching staff and his conditioning but to start questioning the kids intelligence as well as motivations is just silly.
Wait...so I can't believe everything I see on TV and then make ridiculous assumptions????

Vontae was absolutely awful last year. Looking forward to seeing what Marshall can do.

Vontae was absolutely awful last year. Looking forward to seeing what Marshall can do.

:lol:WUT?

Last year when he FINALLY got healthy was playing at a elite level. First few weeks was straight ass, but once he removed head from ass he was playing ****ing great

Vontae was the better cornerback last year and the year before as well.

Sean Smith managed to get benched both years didn't he?

Look at where they were each ranked. There isn't any grey area here.

We are in training camp still, the first preseason game hasn't been played yet.

Who do you think will have a better season in 2012, Sean or Vontae?

It isn't even a fair question. Davis is much more talented. Coyle will hopefully bring out the most...

out of Sean. :d-day:

You misread my statement. I didn't mean that they argued he was the "top corner on the team", I think he was too last year. They argued he was a "top corner in the league" and compare him to the likes of Revis...

My statement had nothing to do with Smith....

4 interceptions is awful? Wow, so if the top 3 guys in the NFL had 7 interceptions last season, what does that make them? Mediocre? :ponder:

Back
Top Bottom