Vote for College Awards! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for College Awards!

I like how a Penn St. linebacker has 67% chance of getting the Bednarik award.

McFadden is running away with the Walker Award

no love for Reggie on the thrope as of yet. Dang what does the guy have to do, kill someone before they see how good he is.

on a side note, you notice Hetland is not on the list for best kicker. There is a reason.

I thought it was interesting that Brennan is ahead of Quinn for the QB award.

wow, that is a suprise, i thought everyone loved Quinn. Serves him right tho, he dissappears against good D

Majpain said:
Laurenitis for Best LB :D

That kid is a joke, he is so late on plays and really doesnt make as much as an impact as they try to make him out to be. He is getting the pub cause his dad was a wrastler, big deal. that kid from Penn state is more of a MLB machine and gets no love.

Timmy54 said:
That kid is a joke, he is so late on plays and really doesnt make as much as an impact as they try to make him out to be. He is getting the pub cause his dad was a wrastler, big deal. that kid from Penn state is more of a MLB machine and gets no love.

You have to be kidding me. The guy is a ball hawk. He is in on every play. What games have you been watching? Just goes to show you can judge a player from 1 game.....

I have watched about 4 full Ohio state games and I do not think he is as good as some of the other top LB's around. Everyone wants to compare him to AJ Hawk but come on, AJ was unstopable, Mr. Animal Jr. still needs some work. He is late on alot of plays and really look horrible late in the Illinios game (i remember 2 missed takles that he was made to look silly but nobody said anything about those). I still think he is overhyped and a product of alot of good players around him.

Timmy54 said:
I have watched about 4 full Ohio state games and I do not think he is as good as some of the other top LB's around. Everyone wants to compare him to AJ Hawk but come on, AJ was unstopable, Mr. Animal Jr. still needs some work. He is late on alot of plays and really look horrible late in the Illinios game (i remember 2 missed takles that he was made to look silly but nobody said anything about those). I still think he is overhyped and a product of alot of good players around him.

:shakeno: Of course he isnt going to be better than Hawk in his SECOND YEAR! has what 100 tackles 3-5 sacks 5 ints. Please he has swung the momentum when Ohio St started slowly.

I didnt say he didnt deserve to be on the feild, but i think he is overhyped. There are 10 better linebackers in the nation, penn state has 2. He might be great someday but right now he is very average IMO.

Back
Top Bottom