Vote for College Awards! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for College Awards!

Quinn is a joke and shouldnt even be mentioned. gets ratteled in big games, but man can he beat the little guys.

Colt Brennan is playing better QB than Quinn right now.

Even though the competition may be weaker, so is the team surrounding him.

Timmy54 said:
Quinn is a joke and shouldnt even be mentioned. gets ratteled in big games, but man can he beat the little guys.

A joke...wow. If he's a joke what are the QBs down in The Swamp :rolleyes:

Timmy54 said:
it is worst than the pro bowl, this is just a couple of media fav. players. some deserve the props (calvin johnson) others should not even be mentioned.

...Calvin Johnson is horrible at football

But yeah, I agree

Timmy54 said:
I didnt say he didnt deserve to be on the feild, but i think he is overhyped. There are 10 better linebackers in the nation, penn state has 2. He might be great someday but right now he is very average IMO.

:sidelol: .....lovin to hate

Stitches said:
Maybe it's a preminition of the way the NC game will play out. :wink:

When we spread you out you realize he's gonna be in man coverage at some point....would LOVE to see him on Ginn in the slot...can you say.TD?

DBoston80 said:
When we spread you out you realize he's gonna be in man coverage at some point....would LOVE to see him on Ginn in the slot...can you say.TD?

I didn't realize either of us are playing? :confused:

And UF isn't even in my top 10 favorite teams.

DonShula84 said:
A joke...wow. If he's a joke what are the QBs down in The Swamp :rolleyes:

oh leak, he is a comedy.. not just a joke but a whole movie of jokes!!!

We will have to see what timmy T. can do in the comming years.

NewEra8 said:
...Calvin Johnson is horrible at football

But yeah, I agree

please read before you quote me incorrectly, i said some who deserve props (calvin Johnson). too bad his QB was garbage or he would have put up monster numbers this year.

:laughat:
DBoston80 said:

you do realize that Reggie nelson is a saftey right, not a CB, we really dont line him up in man coverage too often and would not against your #1 reciever. Glad to see you know nothing about football, oh wait, some of your other post prove that too.:lol2:

Back
Top Bottom