Vote for College Awards! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for College Awards!

Timmy54 said:
I didnt say he didnt deserve to be on the feild, but i think he is overhyped. There are 10 better linebackers in the nation, penn state has 2. He might be great someday but right now he is very average IMO.

You dont think he is having a great season as a Soph? Id say he is anything buy over Hyped.

i said i dont think he is a top 3 linebacker, he is doing pretty well for a soph. but come on, he doesnt dominate, he doesnt change game plans, he is a product of a good system. sorry to rip on your guy but he should not win the buttkus (sp.)

of course he's overhyped, he plays at OSU and he's the son of a wrestler. that doesn't mean he hasn't played well.

I'm not really surprised that Nelson is behind Hall. I haven't seen any national praise of Reggie, even though he's had an amazing year.
I'm sure any team that's played UF knows how good he is though.

Motion said:
I thought it was interesting that Brennan is ahead of Quinn for the QB award.

I'm surprised too, but at least the more deserving one is ahead. :woot:

This is pathetic, its just a popularity contest like the Pro Bowl.

it is worst than the pro bowl, this is just a couple of media fav. players. some deserve the props (calvin johnson) others should not even be mentioned.

PatsSuck456 said:
This is pathetic, its just a popularity contest like the Pro Bowl.

If it was popularity, I doubt Woodley or Brennan would be up there on the lists. I doubt two Penn Staters would be on the best LB list too if it went by popularity.

There are talented players there but I would prefer the voters would be those who know lot more about these finalists then we do.

PatsSuck456 said:
There are talented players there buy I would prefer the voters would be those who know lot more about these finalists then we do.

I'm pretty sure the polls there are just fans opinion, and don't actually have bearing on who gets the awards. But, I'll have to go back and check.

Edit: Ok, it counts as one official vote. That's probably like nothing in the overall scheme of things. I'm sure there are plenty of other voters who have better evaluations of the players than we(the fans) do.

Back
Top Bottom