Vote for College Awards! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for College Awards!

Timmy54 said:
:laughat:

you do realize that Reggie nelson is a saftey right, not a CB, we really dont line him up in man coverage too often and would not against your #1 reciever. Glad to see you know nothing about football, oh wait, some of your other post prove that too.:lol2:

Lol, thanks for proving your own point against you.....so If we go to 5 wide..your gonna replace R. Nelson for a #4 CB??

And even in a zone defense where the CB follows the WR(ginn maybe) for 12-15 yds. and releases him to the deep saftey(nelson maybe)..then whatta ya get?

Its very likely that they will be matched up more than once..and although I love Reggie Nelson's ability he cant defend a world class WR step for step with an accurate QB delivering the ball..you really cant expect ANYONE to do that.

DBoston80 said:
Lol, thanks for proving your own point against you.....so If we go to 5 wide..your gonna replace R. Nelson for a #4 CB??

And even in a zone defense where the CB follows the WR(ginn maybe) for 12-15 yds. and releases him to the deep saftey(nelson maybe)..then whatta ya get?

Its very likely that they will be matched up more than once..and although I love Reggie Nelson's ability he cant defend a world class WR step for step with an accurate QB delivering the ball..you really cant expect ANYONE to do that.

IMO we'll see either Nelson or Smith on Ginn most of the game. I expect to see mostly zone coverage though. The correct scheme can compensate for speed for the most part. No one is doubting Ginn's speed.

Motion said:
IMO we'll see either Nelson or Smith on Ginn most of the game. I expect to see mostly zone coverage though. The correct scheme can compensate for speed for the most part. No one is doubting Ginn's speed.

I would not want one of our Safteys one on one vs your best WR either...the only way to prevent it sometimes is with a great pass rush...

DBoston80 said:
I would not want one of our Safteys one on one vs your best WR either...the only way to prevent it sometimes is with a great pass rush...

I agree

DBoston80 said:

no, we can line up 5 CBs if we need to. have not had to yet this year but that would be interesting to see the formation. UM had one saftey line up on a reciever and one play cover one, and all troy did was look to who the saftey had. I thought it was great game planning but now Meyer has seen it and the UF staff will have a plan, we will have to see if it is the answer.

DBoston80 said:

i dont think there is a saftey alive i want covering a #1 reciever one on one, that is usually why coaches scheme away from it.

WTF!!?! Aaron Ross wins the Thorpe award over Nelson and Hall??? Unreal

all OU represenitives were ROBBED

Garret Hartley should of won Groza and Stoops the coach of the year!! :fire:

AirFishOne said:
all OU represenitives were ROBBED

Garret Hartley should of won Groza and Stoops the coach of the year!! :fire:

Well thats sucks Stoops is a good coach, who won it?

Ross won the THORPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you, I told you all!!! Muahahahahaha!! Aaron Ross is the ****ing ****

Back
Top Bottom