Vote for College Awards! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Vote for College Awards!

clear.gif

At least the Horns retain one trophy this year :yes:

AirFishOne said:
the rutgers coach who choked at the end of the season :shakeno:

I actually think Stoops deserved this. He's one of the best coaches in CFB and showed that in his ability to pick this team up and lead themafter AD's injury. People forget that they lost that this team sucked *** last season and they made a big imporvement this year. A testament to Mr. Stoops.

Schiano is highly deserving though. He had a great year.

DonShula84 said:
I thought the Wake Forest coach deserved it also

True. Could make a case for Boise States coach too, even though I'm not sure I've ever heard of one of their opponents

AirFishOne said:
hell our punter out punted him in the head to head matchup

WHERES THE LOVE :lol:

you know your team is lacking skill position players when you're making a case for your punter in a head-2-head :lol:

HysterikiLL said:
you know your team is lacking skill position players when you're making a case for your punter in a head-2-head :lol:

how bout our long snapper...I may even go to our ball boy, he didnt drop a PASS Calvin Johnson aint got $hit on him!

I've got no problem with Schiano getting coach of the year.
He did a great job and was a contender all season with ZERO preseason hype.

I have a big problem with Nelson not winning... bs.

Wakes coach deffinetly deserved it. Unlike rutgers, there playing for a BCS bowlgame

FLOUNDER said:
Wakes coach deffinetly deserved it. Unlike rutgers, there playing for a BCS bowlgame
So what about the BCS game? There were actually picking Wake to win their division this year. The ACC was horrible, and Wake was a solid preseason dark horse.
NO ONE (other than NJ) expected Rutgers to have the kind of season they did.

Nobody picked wake to win there division before the season started...

FLOUNDER said:
Nobody picked wake to win there division before the season started...
Maybe no one YOU heard, but I heard it more than once. It wasn't an outright Wake will win the ACC thing, it was "here's your dark horse" candidate for the ACC. People paying attention knew the ACC was down, and that Wake had improved significantly.

Back
Top Bottom