W.b.c. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

W.b.c.

Just got my tickets for Semi - Final 12:00pm game at Petco. I hope it Cuba vs. Domincan Republic.

Ray Finkle said:
No if the US beats South Africa then the US and Mexico are in and Canada is out.

the WBC is stupid...Canada beat the U.S. and therefore should move on.

If there wasn't the satisfaction of a possible A-Rod choke...I wouldn't watch it at all.

We dont' deserve to advance, losing to goofy Canada? Bringing in 40+ Al Leiter to put out Dontrelle's fire? Why is Al Leiter even on this team? Do we even WANT to win it?

Personally, what dooms this team if you ask me? Too many Yankees. :tongue:

PressCoverage said:
We dont' deserve to advance, losing to goofy Canada? Bringing in 40+ Al Leiter to put out Dontrelle's fire? Why is Al Leiter even on this team? Do we even WANT to win it?

Personally, what dooms this team if you ask me? Too many Yankees. :tongue:

Probably because Al Leiter is the only one without a pitch count!!

PressCoverage said:
What channel is covering this thing?

I think ESPN starts with it next week after the conference tourney's end.

It's never iffy if it's Griffey.........it was good to see Jr. pop a couple of 3-run shots despite playing S.Africa in 17-0 a** kicking.Sure hope Ken stays healthy he's been hurt for so long(over the years) I forgot just what a pretty swing he has.

PHINATIC13 said:
It's never iffy if it's Griffey.........it was good to see Jr. pop a couple of 3-run shots despite playing S.Africa in 17-0 a** kicking.Sure hope Ken stays healthy he's been hurt for so long(over the years) I forgot just what a pretty swing he has.
Its a shame really. Griffey would be considered a top hitter in history without the injuries.

Back
Top Bottom