Waddle for Mcduffie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle for Mcduffie

The question becomes, if not trade, when do we sign him to extension because we have a whole slew of tags and contracts we need after this year.

The question becomes, if not trade, when do we sign him to extension because we have a whole slew of tags and contracts we need after this year.
I'd be thinking about extending Waddle, Phillips and Holland this offseason coming with that $18M from cutting X. You might be able to get them at a cheaper price since Phillips is injured and Waddle is still most definitely 2nd option to Tyreek and Holland is still under contract.

Imagine if Tyreek gets injured and Waddle puts up 1500 yards (definitely not out of the question), Phillips comes back and has 13 sacks and you let Holland get to the end of his deal then he holds all the leverage.

I'd be thinking about extending Waddle, Phillips and Holland this offseason coming with that $18M from cutting X. You might be able to get them at a cheaper price since Phillips is injured and Waddle is still most definitely 2nd option to Tyreek and Holland is still under contract.

Imagine if Tyreek gets injured and Waddle puts up 1500 yards (definitely not out of the question), Phillips comes back and has 13 sacks and you let Holland get to the end of his deal then he holds all the leverage.

I don’t think it will be Grier doing those extensions.

Another "how can we break bank and go into cap hell" proposition, to acquire an over rated player.

Tyreek is likely out of here in 2025 or at the very latest 2026…. Keep that in mind. Waddle is a keeper and he is going to get paid.

And it looks like this dumb segment made it to the players….. smh

View attachment 161231

I want to keep both WRs. However I have no problem exploring letting 1 go ( via trade)

But my preference has always been to keep Waddle.

It would take a lot for me to trade him. If I do, I am ABSOLUTELY 100% ON NO WAY, trading him to Mahomes lol

Him/Tua/Phillips and Holland are the future for Miami. Well be watching them in Miami into the 2030's

Tyreek is likely out of here in 2025 or at the very latest 2026…. Keep that in mind. Waddle is a keeper and he is going to get paid.

And it looks like this dumb segment made it to the players….. smh

View attachment 161231
I hate when mass generlizations get to our players and they comment on us as “this fan base.”

No Tyreek it’s just a few

He did say "people in this fan base", but then again we have some absolutely lunatics in this fan base as well.
so does every fan base

The problem with all this is players are human and they get sensitive.

Back
Top Bottom