Waddle for Mcduffie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle for Mcduffie

I have to agree with the above. Why do you make this trade if you're KC?

I love Waddle. I love TO DO the Waddle. I love how rhythmically inept ROSS looks doing the Waddle. But business is business & unfortunately this is a business. We can't afford the most expensive #2 WR in the league especially if Tua is going to force it to Hill regardless.

I make this trade in a heartbeat.🥺
I'm the other way, I wouldn't trade Waddle for McDuffie until I see McDuffie go up against #1 WR's consistently. The thing that is being glossed over here is that Snead played against the #1 WR mostly all season. We know Waddle can be a #1 WR, we've seen him without Tyreek and we've seen him put up over 1300 yards while being second fiddle.

I honestly believe that Waddle will be a top 5 WR in the league in 3 years time and Miami would be nuts to trade him.

Some of you guys, oooph. Trade Waddle, bitch how we can't draft, let Wilkins walk bitch how we have no home grown...God save the queen

I'm the other way, I wouldn't trade Waddle for McDuffie until I see McDuffie go up against #1 WR's consistently. The thing that is being glossed over here is that Snead played against the #1 WR mostly all season. We know Waddle can be a #1 WR, we've seen him without Tyreek and we've seen him put up over 1300 yards while being second fiddle.

I honestly believe that Waddle will be a top 5 WR in the league in 3 years time and Miami would be nuts to trade him.
Great point!

L'Jarius Sneed made plays every game. Would love to see him with Ramsey in Miami but there is no way we can afford his services.

Waddle should be dealt. He has not been the same since the Bills playoff L.
How good can the #2 receiver for Miami be? Tua is a first read QB and Tyreek is the first read. For example, the one game Hill missed Waddle went for 8 and 142

How good can the #2 receiver for Miami be? Tua is a first read QB and Tyreek is the first read. For example, the one game Hill missed Waddle went for 8 and 142
Great point! It's not like Tua is known for sharing the wealth.

Great point! It's not like Tua is known for sharing the wealth.
Considering he has went for 2,370 yards in 31 games while Tyreek has been here, I'd say he's been a pretty good #2 WR.

Also not bad for someone playing with a QB who apparently can't get him the ball since he's 2nd option on a ton of plays.

Honestly I'd rather trade Tyreek if we're gonna go down that route (and I love Tyreek). I'd rather have Waddle as the future WR1 of the franchise. He has immense talent.

You make a lot of sense but if you're going to inundate the cap on WRs then you better get Tua to spread the ball more or find another QB who does.

You can't just break bank on the best WR in the league. Then break bank on the best #2 WR in the league. AND have the QB/OC not use them wisely. That's a waste of money AND talent.

I also don't mind McDuffie being an all-pro #2 here as I still don't understand why Ramsey was not glued to #1s last season.

Unlike the offense, where the QB/OC has say on what kind of impact Waddle will have in a game, McDuffie's impact will be felt regardless.

Even his name is perfection- McDuffie. I believe we've been done more than right by one before.

The cheap contract is irrefutable. That kind of production for the kind of cap impact cannot just be glanced over.

Again, the point you make on Waddle is very true and, again, it would deeply sadden me to lose him but you start doing a pros & cons list of which Tua's propensity to force the ball to Hill must be accounted for despite it's very easily correctable nature & the list results in a make the trade.

I'm sure it's been said already but no way KC would make that deal.....they didn’t want to pay Hill so why would they want to pay Waddle?....they have a great young CB on a cheap deal and you have a lot of good/great WR's coming out in the draft every year.....they can draft a young WR and still keep their top young CB.

Yeah it'd be a great deal for the Dolphins but not for KC

It would be a great deal for the Dolphins? Says who? @Danny?

It would be a great deal for the Dolphins? Says who? @Danny?
I think it'd be a better deal for the Dolphins than it'd be for KC because KC has plenty of options for a WR in the draft......they have a top CB on a rookie deal so why would they trade that for a WR that needs to get paid soon?.....if they didn’t want to pay Hill then there's no way they're going to pay Waddle.

I'm a big Waddle fan but I'd take that top CB on that rookie deal and draft a WR.

Regardless, this trade is not going to happen anyway and I'm fine with keeping Waddle

Back
Top Bottom