Waddle for Mcduffie | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle for Mcduffie

Now that hill has questioned our fan base can we just delete this thread ? Stand up and not be a part of meaningless commentary that is designed to create buzz..

Why give it credence when it’s not being reported at anyone on both teams, why plant those seeds, why acknowledge the ignorance

that wouldn't be a good trade, I wouldn't trade waddle, Miami needs to allow Cam Smith to put up or shut up, Miami will have to blow up the team next year any way which is Tyreek's last year.

I'd get rid of Hill before Waddle actually. That's just because I'm more of a draft. Develop and keep your own guys type of coach. He's going to be cheaper than Hill even when we have to pay him. He can be similar to Hill production granted we find another receiver or two to complement. Not sure he could do it by himself like Hill can though
I thought Tyreek Hill had a really bad last month of the season. Everyone points out how much Tua struggled down the stretch but Tyreek was right there with him. He dropped passes left and right and the alligator arms were becoming a continuous problem.

I thought Tyreek Hill had a really bad last month of the season. Everyone points out how much Tua struggled down the stretch but Tyreek was right there with him. He dropped passes left and right and the alligator arms were becoming a continuous problem.
Tyreek was not impressive..butter fingers

Oh look mom no catch..does somersaults then takes himself out of the game..he's no Mark Clayton or Nat helicopter Moore

Now that hill has questioned our fan base can we just delete this thread ? Stand up and not be a part of meaningless commentary that is designed to create buzz..

Why give it credence when it’s not being reported at anyone on both teams, why plant those seeds, why acknowledge the ignorance
No ****! Fudge! It's only Feb 21!!!

After you leave? You mean you're already looking at the door? I hope it was a figure of speech because the guys going on 30 not 40...I just hate it when players talk about the door because it makes me feel like they aren't really invested.
I'm not reading too much into that part. I think he was just trying to make the point that those guys are still good without him, since some people like to cite him as the ONLY reason why they're good.

If we were to hypothetically trade waddle for draft pick what would be the return? Even if it’s a first rnd pick that’s one less first round pick than what it took to acquire him. Who was the last player we drafted that we’ve turn around and said “damn we can get more for him than what it took to get him?

Chiefs wouldn’t do this trade imo. Mcduffie is a top 4 cb making less than $3 million a year. Like you said, they won back to back without a top wr.

I have to agree with the above. Why do you make this trade if you're KC?

I love Waddle. I love TO DO the Waddle. I love how rhythmically inept ROSS looks doing the Waddle. But business is business & unfortunately this is a business. We can't afford the most expensive #2 WR in the league especially if Tua is going to force it to Hill regardless.

I make this trade in a heartbeat.🥺

If we were to hypothetically trade waddle for draft pick what would be the return? Even if it’s a first rnd pick that’s one less first round pick than what it took to acquire him. Who was the last player we drafted that we’ve turn around and said “damn we can get more for him than what it took to get him?
Really? You don't know who the gold standard is in the NFL?

Back
Top Bottom