Waddle = Ginn Jr? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Waddle = Ginn Jr?

Waddle 6th overall and Ginn Jr 9th overall. Height and speed about equal ( Ginn Jr on wiki posted at 4.28 40 ). Ginn Jr. pick was heavily criticized and ridiculed at the time, and Waddle pick seen as fair? In fact if we traded down and got Waddle exactly where Ginn Jr. was picked I’m sure it would be considered a home run!

Ginn Jr. had a relatively long and somewhat successful career so was he just misused or did we not know how to get the best of him? Hopefully Waddle who has all the traits that Ginn JR. possessed will be used to his full potential.
Lol Ginn can't hold a jock strap to Waddle's traits. This is the biggest swing and miss Waddle analysis I've seen so far.

Waddle 6th overall and Ginn Jr 9th overall. Height and speed about equal ( Ginn Jr on wiki posted at 4.28 40 ). Ginn Jr. pick was heavily criticized and ridiculed at the time, and Waddle pick seen as fair? In fact if we traded down and got Waddle exactly where Ginn Jr. was picked I’m sure it would be considered a home run!

Ginn Jr. had a relatively long and somewhat successful career so was he just misused or did we not know how to get the best of him? Hopefully Waddle who has all the traits that Ginn JR. possessed will be used to his full potential.
5cc6bebf.jpg

As Deon Sanders once said Ted made business decisions hehehe. It could be a recipe to a long heathy career if done right.

I think Waddle is better than Ginn, but to be honest if Waddle only turns out to be what Ginn was a a deep threat and returner and the other wrs stay healthy I woul still be happy with that. You could do alot worse than Parker, Fuller, Ginn and Preston Williams.

I think Waddle is better than Ginn, but to be honest if Waddle only turns out to be what Ginn was a a deep threat and returner and the other wrs stay healthy I woul still be happy with that. You could do alot worse than Parker, Fuller, Ginn and Preston Williams.
That might work for the team, but I fully expect Waddle to emerge as one of the most dangerous, effective, receivers in the entire NFL.

That might work for the team, but I fully expect Waddle to emerge as one of the most dangerous, effective, receivers in the entire NFL.
I'm sure if Waddle turns out to have a Ginn like career people would say "decent player but not worthy of a high 1st round pick." But on the field there's always a need for a fast play maker, even if he drops a few balls here and there. Ginn might drop one or two passes per game, but he was always a threat for a big play and that's always worth something.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom