Wallace has been \is the problem. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wallace has been \is the problem.

So what you're saying is Roth made Wallace look good and that he really just sucks

Haha what!? :lol:

That's not at all what that post says. I don't know whether to call into question your integrity or your intelligence, but don't twist people's words. If you have something to say, say it. Very poor effort here.

RT has Wallace waiting for the ball instead of hitting him in stride or making him go get it.

Is that what happened last night?

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

How do you grade Tannehill`s performance thus far in training camp?

Who cares? Guy has zero credibility. Ireland like a boss.

Haha what!? :lol:

That's not at all what that post says. I don't know whether to call into question your integrity or your intelligence, but don't twist people's words. If you have something to say, say it. Very poor effort here.

He said pair wallace with Ben and he's deadly...pair him with Tannehill and he's not effective...I'm sorry but that tells me t he qb made him look good and Wallace's isn't very good. Mike Wallace can't even catch curl routes...and if you go read steelers forums from when he was leaving Pittsburgh the fans didn't care, apparently they didn't think he was very good either...but all the wallace apologists can keep whacking off to his youtube highlight reels...

Wallace was ****ing held on that deep ball.

And pretty much every play that Gerald McCoy (hall of fame level talent) wasn't rag dolling our OLine Tanne was sharp and looked good.

All of you complaining are overreacting to yesterdays game and of course, we've got the haters piling on when they can. The Tanne bandwagon is full WV, don't expect to get on when Tanne takes us to the playoffs.

He said pair wallace with Ben and he's deadly...pair him with Tannehill and he's not effective...I'm sorry but that tells me t he qb made him look good and Wallace's isn't very good. Mike Wallace can't even catch curl routes...and if you go read steelers forums from when he was leaving Pittsburgh the fans didn't care, apparently they didn't think he was very good either...but all the wallace apologists can keep whacking off to his youtube highlight reels...

Well, it's no secret that a WR whose primary skill is catching the deep pass needs a QB who can throw the deep pass in order to maximize his talents. Does it mean that he's not a well-rounded WR? Yes. Does it mean that he isn't a very dangerous offensive weapon? No.

Well, it's no secret that a WR whose primary skill is catching the deep pass needs a QB who can throw the deep pass in order to maximize his talents. Does it mean that he's not a well-rounded WR? Yes. Does it mean that he isn't a very dangerous offensive weapon? No.

You have to catch the ball to be dangerous...wallace can't catch...I was taught from an early age that you catch the ball with your HANDS...wallace has to cradle every pass in his chest

This x1000..
People act like his skill set is so rare.... is he fast ? yes... but what else makes him elite?

I am not stupid.. I realize having his speed out on the field opens wholes in the defense. But at what point does his deficiencies start out weighing his advantages?
Honestly.. I think RT and this offense is better off without him... I rather have Hartline, Matthews, Landry & Gibson in our 4 wide-out sets then having Wallace force 1 of them to the sideline.
Chubbs

You have to catch the ball to be dangerous...wallace can't catch...I was taught from an early age that you catch the ball with your HANDS...wallace has to cradle every pass in his chest

When was the last time Miami had a WR who racked up 32 TD receptions in his first four NFL seasons? He had to catch those TD's.

When was the last time Miami had a WR who racked up 32 TD receptions in his first four NFL seasons? He had to catch those TD's.

Explain to me then why if wallace was so Damn effective then why didn't Pittsburgh even attempt to keep him and why all the fans didn't care he was leaving....please explain that to me

Wallace was ****ing held on that deep ball.

And pretty much every play that Gerald McCoy (hall of fame level talent) wasn't rag dolling our OLine Tanne was sharp and looked good.

All of you complaining are overreacting to yesterdays game and of course, we've got the haters piling on when they can. The Tanne bandwagon is full WV, don't expect to get on when Tanne takes us to the playoffs.

Actually, I wasn't impressed by Tannehill last night. While I thought the deep pass to Wallace was okay, he made a terrible decision on the roll-out pass to Wallace on the sideline. He had Brian Hartline WIDE OPEN underneath for a first down. Easy pitch and catch.

I expect better from him in his third year.

Actually, I wasn't impressed by Tannehill last night. While I thought the deep pass to Wallace was okay, he made a terrible decision on the roll-out pass to Wallace on the sideline. He had Brian Hartline WIDE OPEN underneath for a first down. Easy pitch and catch.

He also locked up at the top of his drop on one play. I believe it was a 2nd and 8, and he had free room to roll to the right, but he froze and threw a lame sideline pass instead of buying the extra time by flushing to his right. The D had zero contain to that side (credit to J James). It was only one play, and it seems to be happening less and less, but it needs to be completely eliminated.

I guess I'm not just the type of person that will summarize a whole night by one play. I watched the game 3 times and saw Tanne playing good football.

Back
Top Bottom