Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star

IMHO she makes a superficial case...

insightless. She must be getting her info from certain members of this forum:D

"Miami is 1 and done"?

Re: IMHO she makes a superficial case...

Originally posted by GazPhin
insightless. She must be getting her info from certain members of this forum:D

"Miami is 1 and done"?

No, that would be homerism on your part. Her case is solid and based on the facts of our last two seasons. She's 100% right about the cause of our team's collapses: coaching.

May she is right.. maybe not. I understand all her points when it comes to the coaching situation but to say that the dolphin season is over after ONE game.. that is just stupid.

Originally posted by MissMeth
May she is right.. maybe not. I understand all her points when it comes to the coaching situation but to say that the dolphin season is over after ONE game.. that is just stupid.

Of course the season isn't over...but the point is, we went into this season with the hope and belief that the additions we made in the offseason were enough to put us over the edge, to get us deep into the playoffs. Then, in the VERY FIRST GAME, all those additions and changes proved to be not enough to even beat a second year franchise in our own building. That's a pretty big blow to the psyche of this team.

Originally posted by MissMeth

Agree with the one game thing. it ain't over til it's over, but we do need to right the ship tho !! :)

"No team that has ever lost to the Texans has gone on to win the Super Bowl."

now thats just a silly comment... other than that i will agree with everything else she said in the article.

Originally posted by RikWriter

Of course the season isn't over...but the point is, we went into this season with the hope and belief that the additions we made in the offseason were enough to put us over the edge, to get us deep into the playoffs. Then, in the VERY FIRST GAME, all those additions and changes proved to be not enough to even beat a second year franchise in our own building. That's a pretty big blow to the psyche of this team.

so basically our coaching sucked for the last ..uhmmmm....19 years.

The last time we posted two playoff wins in the same season was in 1984. All other years it was...1 and done....1 and out...not even going there.

I can't blame her for saying what she said. Did she say something that is not true? Everything she said is right on. I've been suporting Wanny ever since he came to Miami and I still hope that he can bring us a superbowl. But I also have to be realistic. Can we win it all with him? I'm having my doubts and NOONE can blame me right now imo.

Ozzy rules!!

I think we're all having our doubts now... and as much as i blame wanny, i really do think the players had as much to do with that loss as the coaching staff.

yea, norv shouldve been running more, yea, wanny shouldve lit a fire under their asses, but its the players that lost the game. ricky had a fumble, our defense couldnt stop them during the 4th quarter, the offense committed key penalties... i hope our players take this on their shoulders and step up, cuz their window is closing just as fast as wannys

Our defense hasn't been able to stop anybody when it really counts ever since they were put together.....these are supposed to be grown men and proffessional football players, yet all they want to do is point fingers at each other and the coaches. I think it's about time they started pointing fingers in the right direction....at themselves.

You know what, inFIN...

Originally posted by inFINSible
Our defense hasn't been able to stop anybody when it really counts ever since they were put together.....these are supposed to be grown men and proffessional football players, yet all they want to do is point fingers at each other and the coaches. I think it's about time they started pointing fingers in the right direction....at themselves.

... I look at the pic of you (I'm assuming that IS you) and I start to think about all the cool things I could be doing on Sundays BESIDES watching the Dolphins play like sh**. You know, even if we had squeeked a win out against the Texans... the WAY the Dolphins were playing (and coaching) was SO PATHETIC. I, honestly, can't take it anymore.

There are things to do out in the world that ACTUALLY are of a personal nature where I actually have CONTROL over the outcome... where if I give 100% and still "lose" or screw-up or whatever, at least I know that I gave it 100%. That is, it's mine.

The 'Fins... man, the last few days have reminded me that I'm "just a fan". And what is that, anyway? To be a fan?

I don't know. I'm starting to wax philosophical over this "stuff" and that's just unnecessary.

I've said it elsewhere, and I'll say it again... sorry for the pessimism and negativity.

Hope all is well with you, inFIN! (You sure look like you're having fun in sun, there!)

I am sick of the "second-year expansion team " comment. The Texans are NFL Franchise, with NFL caliber players.

It does not matter that this is only their second year. They are an NFL team and deserve that respect. I know that the Dolphins respect them now!

Hey McMichael,

I know you are a true fan! We are all hurting and in some degree of doubt. Hang in there bud, we will turn it around!!

Back
Top Bottom