Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star

Originally posted by Amin
"No team that has ever lost to the Texans has gone on to win the Super Bowl."

now thats just a silly comment... other than that i will agree with everything else she said in the article.

I saw that and LOLd !! That would be all of what, 5 teams total?

Originally posted by BigFinFan
I am sick of the "second-year expansion team " comment. The Texans are NFL Franchise, with NFL caliber players.

It does not matter that this is only their second year. They are an NFL team and deserve that respect. I know that the Dolphins respect them now!

Yes, regardless of how long they've been together, yhey showed that they are more professional than our guys. At least on Sunday there were. our guys are pros also and it is high time they started acting/playing like it.

I just realized I wrote Forth Worth instead of Fort Worth in the title. I gotta stop drinking in the morning.

Originally posted by Rebar71

I think that WHEN we beat the Jets on Sunday, it will be in spite of Wannstedt - not because of him.

right, if we DO win on Sunday, it won't be because of Wanny, plain and simple. But this team has not done anything to show that they will. They have alot more to prove and they're not doing it.

Originally posted by MissMeth
May she is right.. maybe not. I understand all her points when it comes to the coaching situation but to say that the dolphin season is over after ONE game.. that is just stupid.

She brings up very valid points to consider but I agree wholeheartedly that the 1 and done comment was a little rediculous. Guess she just could'nt resist a dramatic headline.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

right, if we DO win on Sunday, it won't be because of Wanny, plain and simple. But this team has not done anything to show that they will. They have alot more to prove and they're not doing it.

So, if we lose it IS Wanny's fault and if we win it has nothing to do with him....oooookay.

Originally posted by inFINSible
Our defense hasn't been able to stop anybody when it really counts ever since they were put together.....these are supposed to be grown men and proffessional football players, yet all they want to do is point fingers at each other and the coaches. I think it's about time they started pointing fingers in the right direction....at themselves.

what players do you know of that were pointing fingers? i dont even know what you are talking about? the only ones pointing fingers are fans and media. and rightly so. but what color is the sky in your world?

Originally posted by Trekbiz

She brings up very valid points to consider but I agree wholeheartedly that the 1 and done comment was a little rediculous. Guess she just could'nt resist a dramatic headline.

i didnt read the article, but it just sounds to me like she is jumping on the bandwagon. trying to sound like lisa garrerro ur sumthin:lol:

Originally posted by WharfRat

Difference being... that was the LAST game... this was the first...

And if it turns out, as it did last year, that one game is the difference between winning the AFC East and hosting a playoff game or being out of the playoffs entirely...

Well, if one game is the difference that means no homefield advantage and another early round exit out of the playoffs..

Originally posted by finfan54

what players do you know of that were pointing fingers? i dont even know what you are talking about? the only ones pointing fingers are fans and media. and rightly so. but what color is the sky in your world?

Don't make me go searching for it but, there was at least one player questioning the coaches this week, anonymously of course, and if one player is letting something like that slip out, you know more are thinking it.

oh yeah..... Blue and Sunny, as usual.

So, if we lose it IS Wanny's fault and if we win it has nothing to do with him....oooookay.

Now you know damn well that's not what I said. Go back and re-read it and and show me anywhere that I said losing would be wanny's fault! Don't go adding words into what someone else said.

Originally posted by DeDolfan

Now you know damn well that's not what I said. Go back and re-read it and and show me anywhere that I said losing would be wanny's fault! Don't go adding words into what someone else said.

I apologize, these threads get so congested sometimes that I get confused as to who thinks what.....So, you are not one who thinks that this past weekend is all Wanny's fault? You agree that the players are the ones who are ultimately responsible?

I apologize, these threads get so congested sometimes that I get confused as to who thinks what.....So, you are not one who thinks that this past weekend is all Wanny's fault? You agree that the players are the ones who are ultimately responsible?

No prob, IF. Things do get confusing at times. Last weeks blame lays on both the players and wanny. The players obviously didn"t excute and made way to many mental errors and had no fire/desire, etc. wanny cannot execute for them, obviously, but it is his job to make sure this team was prepared, had their heads screwed on right and the like, which was glaring obvious that they were no where near ready. i don't but it when some of the players complained of being "overworked" during the week. I almost peed my pants laughing at that one!!

Back
Top Bottom