Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Wanne gets blasted by the Forth Worth Star

Re: AMEN!

Originally posted by -81- McMichael

Could not have said it better. Thanks, inFIN!

And, actually, I do hate you. ;) :tongue: :D

Growing up in Miami, I used to knee-board almost every weekend. Man, what ffun! :D

It's been like... 14 YEARS!!! :rolleyes: since I've been on the water.

Fortunately, I have managed to go snow skiing almost ever three years, since. But it's not the same thing.

Anyway, you still making it up here for the Jags game?

It would really be cool for us to hook up at the game!

I think both you and Jack said it better than I did. :D

Don't forget you got a "water day" planned whenever you get down this way.:cool:

Originally posted by inFINSible
Absolutely!....We will for sure be in J-ville for the game.

Jack.....can I use this as my new sig?

Very coo! We'll talk again as we get closer to the date, though I'll be in Spain 'til the 7th of October.

BTW, I think that adding that sig would be super coo!

Absolutely!....We will for sure be in J-ville for the game.

Jack.....can I use this as my new sig?

Absolutely bro! Wakeboarding is a blast by the way. I got to the point of almost landing flips, then I busted my ankle snowboarding, so now I just do jumps and carve the board like surfing.

Thank you, sir!

Jack, we hardly ever have any waves here and since I don't have the time to head over to Sebastion or Reef Road as much as I used to, I've really fallen in love with wakeboarding. I'm not as young as I would like to be so I usually end up pretty sore for a couple of days but, that doesn't stop me from going big whenever I can!....like I said, I just started landing my jumps so that flip aint too far away...I'll post the pics.....they should be pretty good since I'll either be in the air or in traction :D....

Thank you, sir!

Jack, we hardly ever have any waves here and since I don't have the time to head over to Sebastion or Reef Road as much as I used to, I've really fallen in love with wakeboarding. I'm not as young as I would like to be so I usually end up pretty sore for a couple of days but, that doesn't stop me from going big whenever I can!....like I said, I just started landing my jumps so that flip aint too far away...I'll post the pics.....they should be pretty good since I'll either be in the air or in traction :D....

I just looked at your profile, and I'm very impressed that someone who was born in 1912 is jumping a wake instead of being the main attraction AT a wake. I know you said you weren't as young as you'd like to be , but 91? :D

:roflmao:...I forgot about that.....I'm a few decades shy of that, I'll be 37 on my next b-day.

BTW, looks like I jinxed Ed Perry this year....:(

Originally posted by RikWriter

Yes, and when Wanny wins the Superbowl I will admit I was wrong about him. Until then, until he proves otherwise, he stinks.
Amen.

I didn't want him as head coach when JJ retired and he has done nothing to change my mind.

:roflmao:...I forgot about that.....I'm a few decades shy of that, I'll be 37 on my next b-day.

BTW, looks like I jinxed Ed Perry this year....:(

I'll be 37 on Sept. 15 (Marino's b-day). All I'm asking for is to kick the Jets a$$e$, some waves from Hurricane Isabel, and for my chick to NOT have a fricken' headache again!

I hope we steamroll the Jets and if that happens I wonder how this board's comments will turn around. I for one have been pretty negative. We'll probably all have cautious optimism until we play the Bills who looked great last weekend. What ya guys think?

AJ, 81, XO, and all the hard-core fans out there--I understand how you guys feel-helpless and frustrated. But remember why you are the fans that you are, cause ya love the team. The Fins know and acknowledge us, the fans, we are a bigger part of them then ya see right now! I think this loss hurts more cause it was the first game of the season and it was in our house and we lost. However, this team might lose the next one and the one after, but then go on an unstoppable streak to the championships. Don't give up yet till it's over for the rest of the year. Without the fans, the Dolphins are only a half of a team, instead of a whole.

I'm not giving up at all. I just wanna see these core guys I've been watching for years now win the damn thing already. Dan didn't get his, so I would really like to see these guys get one. And if we can't get a SB ring with Ricky in the backfield and let all that talent go to "waste" just like Danny....I will be sick. Too much talent not to come up on top. Unfortunately every team has a weakness and ours just happens to be heart (or so it seems).

Originally posted by Phinguy
I hope we steamroll the Jets and if that happens I wonder how this board's comments will turn around. I for one have been pretty negative. We'll probably all have cautious optimism until we play the Bills who looked great last weekend. What ya guys think?
I think that WHEN we beat the Jets on Sunday, it will be in spite of Wannstedt - not because of him.

I can understand if this were the DETRIOT LIONS but we're talking about the miami dolphins rich in talent and bitter with last years finally! now this team waited 200 plus days to get back on the field to play like that! come on....JAY FEIDLER just does'nt make plays in the 4th qt when the fins need one! he's 0 for 6 counting back to the NE game when the team needed a 1st down to run out the clock, all of his throws are either batted down or intercepted! he has proven that he's not our guy......we as dolphins fans are use to a certian QUATERBACKING standard after having the likes of a BOB GRIESE and DAN MARINO, jay feidler is'nt even close to what we look for in a dolphin QB....and the sad thing is he has'nt gotten any better! maybe I'am putting to much into this..the JETS game will tell me all i need to know!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rebar71

I think that WHEN we beat the Jets on Sunday, it will be in spite of Wannstedt - not because of him.

I think that every victory we get this year will be in spite of him.
I'd dearly love to have a coach of whom I could say "We won this game because of him."

Back
Top Bottom