Washington releasing Alex Smith | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Washington releasing Alex Smith

So funny as many here think Tua will be a great QB yet we’re scared of someone making him look second best in camp. SMH if that’s the case then Tua isn’t the long term answer.
Correction. That poster said that. There is no we're.

Unless we plan to tank the season when our starting QB goes down, we need a quality backup. I think Smith's price will be low because of the leg that's like Quagmire's girlfriend from Family Guy ( just saw that episode: hilarious!) and we need him to be a backup, not really start more than 2-3 games, tops.

Smith is exactly the type of back we can trust to manage games if the starter goes down

Tyrod Taylor would be my top choice. Just think he’s a good veteran leader, was impressed by his work ethic in hard knocks. Alex Smith would be interesting but I think we’d have to draft a guy late too as insurance. Smith has mentored Pat Mahomes (who gave glowing reviews of smiths mentor ship). Smith also has interesting perspective helping Tua with over coming a catastrophic injury, I know Tua came back and played fine as a rookie but it’s still something they would have in commob And have that support

Love his comeback story but he is done. He needs to hang em up and enjoy the millions he made

He's def washed up now but i'd sign him ALLLLL DAYYYYYY. Tua being able to spend his first two seasons around Fitz and Smith would be so beneficial for him when it comes to the mental aspect of his game. P

People cherry pick so many things when they criticize Tua. The injuries, arm strength, can't read defenses, yada yada...
One thing nobody can criticize him about is his accuracy. That being said, I want Tua to soak up as much knowledge as possible while developing. I think developing Tua mentally is the most important thing for him. I give two ****'s about Tua's arm strength. He's a very smart QB who is deadly accurate. Arm strentgth

Now if we did land Smith, I would draft a QB late in the draft as well.

He's def washed up now but i'd sign him ALLLLL DAYYYYYY. Tua being able to spend his first two seasons around Fitz and Smith would be so beneficial for him when it comes to the mental aspect of his game. P

People cherry pick so many things when they criticize Tua. The injuries, arm strength, can't read defenses, yada yada...
One thing nobody can criticize him about is his accuracy. That being said, I want Tua to soak up as much knowledge as possible while developing. I think developing Tua mentally is the most important thing for him. I give two ****'s about Tua's arm strength. He's a very smart QB who is deadly accurate. Arm strentgth

Now if we did land Smith, I would draft a QB late in the draft as well.
People questioning Tuas arm strength are fools. He set completion records in college for passes over +20 yards. Pull up any old Youtube highlight video. Just ignorant and pushing a fake narrative. It will be quite amazing how strong his arm becomes once he’s fully healthy, has a full camp, gets some legit weapons and an offense that highlights his strengths. On Alex Smith hell yes. His stats weren’t great but he’s a winner. Won four games late and almost beat the SB champs in playoffs. I’ll take a one yr rental and a mentor for Tua please.

Attachments

• F8D56A7E-84D0-4021-B36D-FFAB641A4CDB.jpeg
    F8D56A7E-84D0-4021-B36D-FFAB641A4CDB.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 4
Back
Top Bottom