Watch Rodgers play, he's worth #2 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch Rodgers play, he's worth #2

Ryan's career YPA now at 6.91. It was 6.92 in college.

6.49 YPA for 2011.

Hmmmm, I'm not saying, I'm just saying.

In comparison:

Rodgers' career YPA is 7.90. It was 8.20 in college.

8.26 YPA for 2011.

CLEARLY if you hit the downfield throws in college, your bound to hit them in the pros.

Hindsight is 20/20....maybe someone here could build a time machine and we could go back and take Tom Brady before the 199th pick.

Also Ryan's closest comparison to any Qb in the pros is Chad Pennington.

Hindsight is 20/20....maybe someone here could build a time machine and we could go back and take Tom Brady before the 199th pick.

If you look at the date of the first post in this thread, you'll see this isn't a hindsight issue... for some fans. Certainly is for a bunch of NFL GM's though.

Hey fellas....remember that game earlier this year when we beat these same Green Bay Packers? We could be going to the NFL Championship Game if we played in that Conference.

Aaron looks like an all pro while Matty "Ice" looks like a backup. The biggest game of their young careers and Aaron is owning. I wonder what the Matty "Ice" nutswingers are thinking right now.

Ehh, solid is a stretch. Decent, perhaps would be the better word. I mean, 2008 was probably his best full year. I'll say this I would trade those years for all the great years the Packers are about to have with Aaron Rodgers.

Ill say this, people should be bitching more about passing on Rodgers than on Matty Ice. No disrespect to Ryan, but we still got an elite player in Jake. While I'm not goin to kill Saban for not drafting Rodgers, hindsight in that case bugs me. I'd still do Jake over Ryan

On the road, against the #1 seed, all Rodgers did was go 31/36, 366 yds, 3 TDs, 0 INTs, 1 rushing TD

Marino never had a playoff performance that good...

Hey fellas....remember that game earlier this year when we beat these same Green Bay Packers? We could be going to the NFL Championship Game if we played in that Conference.
You dont really think we are a better team than the Packers, right? :lol:

We played them without Matthews and many others. We had a good day and won. It was a good win, but I dont care what conference you are in, you aint winning if you dont score points. Our offense was putrid no matter what conference we were in.

Ah yes, here we have the sound and tested transitive property of NFL playoff football. The Miami Dolphins...a sure contender in the NFC ladies and gentlemen.

Ah yes, here we have the sound and tested transitive property of NFL playoff football. The Miami Dolphins...a sure contender in the NFC ladies and gentlemen.
BTW, still think Rodger isnt elite? A rare JCane miss if you ask me.

!!! Rodgers put on a damn clinic. That was unbelievably good. We just witnessed the Dolphins **** Up Bowl. How the hell did Rodgers slide that far? I don't know if there's anyone I'd take ahead of him to start a franchise.

Browns beat the Pats and almost Beat the Jets. Contenders if they were in the AFC East IMO.

Back
Top Bottom