Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety.

Come on dude. Let’s be real here. I’ve seen your other posts so I know you’re not that ignorant. You know what Rosen has had to deal with.

Just playing on the field you set. And to date, Rosen has not been void of pass catchers per se. He has had them.

Well I can you that I’m not going to give Rosen 7 years but I’m also not gonna judge him this year based on how he’s surrounded by ineptness unless he turns to complete ****. But I’m not excited about Murray either. RGIII looked promising his first year also

I hear ya, it's probably right on the borderline of enough starts to know what we have in Rosen. Im happy to hold my final opinion until the end of the year, I just am not optimistic. Even moreso lately these young QBs are coming in and producing quickly.

The browns offense was considered a disaster, Baker instantly turned them into a high flying offense. Murray has done the same to a degree already with Arizona. I can understand taking this year with a grain of salt given that Miami looks to be historically bad, but what's his excuse for last year's poor play?

I had to go to a different browser to see the tweet...

From a clean pocket, Josh Rosen's on-target throw percentage is higher than Tom Brady's. His Independent QB Rating, which isolates QB play from other factors, is 111.4. That's higher than Rivers, Watson, Rodgers, Wentz & Mayfield. He's 22.

Interesting... Seems shockingly counter-intuitive to many around here

who fantasize a li'l chub QB is gonna totally transform our program!
'

From a clean pocket, Josh Rosen's on-target throw percentage is higher than Tom Brady's. His Independent QB Rating, which isolates QB play from other factors, is 111.4. That's higher than Rivers, Watson, Rodgers, Wentz & Mayfield. He's 22.

'

Career passer rating: 66

Schedule had 0-4 on it from the day it was announced . . . Lose dreadfully against Washington and I start being more convinced.
0-4 is very vague... The team is -137 in points differential, there were only 2 teams in all NFL to have a worst one after a whole season last year. Unless you believe the Fins win some games convincingly and only lose close ones going foward, they might break records...

'

It's seems he's at the very least above average from a clean pocket, it's just when pressured he's way below average.

'

This is reminiscent of the digging to China for stats to prop up the false Henne and Tannehill hope -

"His on target throw percentage is higher than Tom Brady's when there's a clean pocket, and the barometric pressure is 29.07, and the angle of the south Florida sun is at a perfect 81.3 degrees, etc."..... :lol:

It's seems he's at the very least above average from a clean pocket, it's just when pressured he's way below average.

Hello Jared Goff. I can pass on both. Goff is all kinds of bad under pressure. Like bottom of the league. Hes about to get really exposed as his Oline doesnt hold up.

Hello Jared Goff. I can pass on both. Goff is all kinds of bad under pressure. Like bottom of the league. Hes about to get really exposed as his Oline doesnt hold up.

100 % agreed, I've always said that about Goff

'
If this is true the flipside is Rosen is the worst QB in history when facing pressure.

If only the opposing defense wouldn't rush Rosen or Miami could play against air we would be set at QB.

Given the context of Miami facing 3rd and 12, Rosen running east on the goal line for a team that is 0-3 and trailing 20-10 the smart and instinctual play is to go deep to Williams that would be an 80/20 that Williams make the catch over defender and if defender does pick it probably better than a punt.

Back
Top Bottom