Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch the "head-scratching" sack by Rosen that almost resulted in a safety.

Well that guy flicks the wrist and the ball goes 70 yards.

Part of the problem here is the athlete is so low level. And that parts not gonna change.

I think personally that he should get the benefit of the doubt for reading it correct pre snap (cause there’s no way to tell he didn’t frankly due to the immediate rush in his lap) but I also think that once that thing breaks down and he gets flushed he’s probably thinking vs that coverage my window has closed.

Yea ur right, he does deserve the presnap credit, the Athlete just didn't allow for much more meat on the bone off script.

Mahomes arm is literally his only elite trait, his footwork looked so ugly last year.

Yea ur right, he does deserve the presnap credit, the Athlete just didn't allow for much more meat on the bone off script.

Mahomes arm is literally his only elite trait, his footwork looked so ugly last year.

They don’t need more weapons but that Demarcus Robinson I guess it is kid is evolving too

I want a top 5 OL!

But of course having a power running game + pass pro is totally overrated!

Speaking of "ratings" the N F L is way above that!

It's all about the quality of the product!

:lol:

Take a look at Wirfs from Iowa, if he moves to guard he will be better than Sherf,

Take a look at Wirfs from Iowa, if he moves to guard he will be better than Sherf,

I think he’s more guard than tackle. But I don’t know that he’s better than sherff. Sherff had better feet and lateral quickness.

I do think wirts is a very good looking pro o line prospect but I might be kicking that foot speed and feet inside.

Edit I just realized we hi jacked this thread. Disregard

I think he’s more guard than tackle. But I don’t know that he’s better than sherff. Sherff had better feet and lateral quickness.

I do think wirts is a very good looking pro o line prospect but I might be kicking that foot speed and feet inside.

Edit I just realized we hi jacked this thread. Disregard

Last note, If Sherff does it's not by much, I think Sherff best quality was his power and explosion and I think Wirfs has even more power.

I don’t much like the route concepts. The sticks ones are running right into the defense and the other safety isn’t even threatened. But backed up at your own 5 yard line way behind the sticks it’s not like much gets you out of jail there.
Are you talking about not liking the route concepts of this play?? Or what we have been doing overall?? I'd think having our OC be the WR coach from the pats, we would be running some nicely designed plays but who knows

Parker isnt a NFL veteran?

16 game NFL starter, by the end of the year he will have as many starts as those within the division, if not more.

With Tannehill you people said the same with Bess and Hartline. Meh.

Hahaha you said Parker hahahaha

Fords running a stop route. That play side corner is sitting at depth there but also trying to gain depth to take away Williams deep til the safety picks it up.

I don’t think it’s as open once the QBs flushes as you guys think.

Maybe if he had lead Williams to the sideline once he got flushed but those dbs are gonna close in a hurry to either option.

You want him to throw to Williams you probably need him not to get moved off the spot and he read the coverage right and fit that ball from the pocket in over the squat corner and the depth safety gap.

Once he’s flushed the progressions are out the window.

he had 3 options here better than the result.

1. a sideline either my guy gets it or no one does.
2. a throw away.
3. a 50/50 ball deep to a 6'5 receiver who makes 50/50 catches.

yet the result if reviewed may have been a safety.

this kid is not a rookie. he played double digit games last year in this league as a starter, yet here we are in year 2 seeing the same rookie ****. how long do we get the excuses this time around?

This is an example of a play that separates the good from the great. I think Rosen is ok. But like Tannehill, he will need everything around him to be perfect in order to be successful. I’m just not willing to go down that road anymore. This is a philosophy that Jimmy had and we’ve been trying it ever since Marino retired. We need an elite qb who will mask the deficiencies of other units. #tankfortua

Well that guy flicks the wrist and the ball goes 70 yards.

Part of the problem here is the athlete is so low level. And that parts not gonna change.

I think personally that he should get the benefit of the doubt for reading it correct pre snap (cause there’s no way to tell he didn’t frankly due to the immediate rush in his lap) but I also think that once that thing breaks down and he gets flushed he’s probably thinking vs that coverage my window has closed.
it's irrelevant bro. we both know it. the #1 card is getting run up there next april with tua's name on it and none of this **** right now even matters.

Hahaha you said Parker hahahaha

So he isnt a NFL veteran? Ok.

Well if we can not agree with that simple fact, we will struggle to agree on much. Because Rosen had Larry Fitzgerald for a season, and your response hits the pavement.

Back
Top Bottom