Watch This Sick Route By Stills That Was Wide Open For A Td That Never Happens... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watch This Sick Route By Stills That Was Wide Open For A Td That Never Happens...

I think Tannehill took an extra beat to make sure his eyes held the safety in the middle, It he really did take too long. This is one of my main concerns with Tannehill. He rarely anticipates throws.

Yes, I can see worrying about the safety drifting over, but if you throw it early and more on a line, the safety wouldn’t have time to get over the top anyway.

*Side question*

Why does Kenny Stills only have like 20 receptions on the season? That seems incredibly low.

Regardless of who's to blame it's a fact we leave big plays on the table regularly. We don't have that type of Gunslinger mentality and let's face it it's a huge deal if we do make a big play. Maybe if we tried it more wouldn't be so shocking when we do make one and maybe it would get 17in a Groove.

Stills doesn't quite get enough credit. He's not a superstar, but he is someone who gets open deep a lot. Plus, he apparently has worked with Carroo to try to help his game as well. Nice player to have in Miami.

Drake is shattered all the time in pass blocking. Gesicki qualities. Frequently I'm surprised the announcers don't point it out, almost like they are doing Drake a favor

Oh what COULD'VE been.... Drake gets blown up trying to block, causing the pressure and preventing the TD.

Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnthonySabaNFL
Subscribe to my YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/AnthonySabaNFL

I've already pointed this out once in regards to Gesicki, that these coaches do not understand how to teach proper pass blocking technique by the backs or the TE's. You have to attack the inside leg of an outside rusher. Tell your back to split the guy's crotch with his outside foot giving it a "full man" taking on his inside leg. He has no choice but to go around you.

Whoever posted all those pictures of Miami's coaches looking like a bunch of GA's at Weber St. has no idea how close that is to being the truth.

Stills beat his man while Tannehill still had time to throw.... clear as day. If you stop the video at .26.

Sorry I really do not like this analysis. Later in the video it shows a different view without the WR in view and we sya "its bout now that stills is open" … BS.
Yep!
Stop the video at :12
The ball SHOULD be in the air then. At that time stills is open by 2 yards and on his way.

It's so depressing that on almost every play we have some open receivers. I'd be so frustrated if I was Stills. Osweiler would have under or overthrown him by 10 yards.

Back
Top Bottom