Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Watching Dallas I Cant Help But To Think

In all reality, none of those three QBs are any good, really not a lot between them, but one is over 30 and not still on his rookie deal.

Cooper has Marvin Harrison route running ability but he won't do anything significant in Dallas cause Dak is his QB.

Gase might be undefeated with that team. One of the best RB in the NFL. Best O-Line in the NFL

Dallas hasn’t had the best o-line in quite sometime. IDK why some still buy into that narrative. Not only have they been having injury problems preventing their best players to be on the field the past 2 seasons, their o-line play has disappointed. Did you not see the difficulty they had running it to start last season?

Zeke’s been one of the leaders in yards after contact, for good reason. He gets hit at or behind the line a lot. And pass protection has been spotty at best.

What you are seeing is a qb exposed when the o line is no longer top shelf and by top shelf I mean all timer like level for a bit there and no longer able to carry him.

Just curious, what do you think the realistic odds are Gase is fired end of season? For now, I'd put it 20%.

0 percent that he gets fired.
if you put your ear to the ground you can hear the injury angle getting louder and louder.
Superstar QB just cant get himself fixed one day he passes good next day bad. Calamity.

0 percent that he gets fired.
if you put your ear to the ground you can hear the injury angle getting louder and louder.
Superstar QB just cant get himself fixed one day he passes good next day bad. Calamity.

You're absolutely right the injuries are what he'll hide behind, with some justification it's got to be said, they've already lost 2 Oline, our best wideout, the superstar QB you talk of and the bulk of our Dline rotation. If we lost out though from here, I think he's gone, it wouldn't be something he could cover up with the injuries and the fact that his neglected the back up QB role will come into huge focus. 2 more wins though guarantees him another season, and if he doesn't sweep the Bills he deserves to be fired, they are a mess.

Dak would significantly improve the quality of QB play we'vew had if he were a Dolphin. Mariota would be a step up as well.

Back
Top Bottom